Quality Inn
Travelocity
Country Inns(DeRidder)
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsmini fridge and microwaverooms are largeplace to staynice hotelbedsinternetamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My husband and I had to be in DeRidder for a weekend for a family obligation and stayed here for two nights. The room was pretty average - somewhat worn and dated - but the bed and pillows were very comfortable and everything was very clean. It was definitely not the nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in, but for the price, it truly wasn't bad.

The one drawback we noticed was the walls were EXTREMELY thin. Though the motel was not that busy, the management put us next to another occupied room and we could hear everything - talking, laughing, TV, etc. I would stay here again, but I think I would request a room away from other occupied rooms for that reason.

Room Tip: Request a room that is not next to another occupied room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heather I
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place was very nice. Quiet. It was perfect for out little family to stay. The bed were very comfortable and the staff was nice. We showed up late to the breakfast and the staff immediately refilled everything even though they were about to close it down.

Room Tip: The is more of a Motel style so all the doors are on the outside. Plenty of parking and the bottom floor was better to stay.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank babycbgirl
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Not an upscale hotel but very clean. Furniture worn but carpets in good shape. Beds were very comfortable with nice pillows. We arrived several hours before checkin but were allowed into our rooms with no problem. Locally owned and employees were friendly. Next door to a very good mexican restaurant. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is a small town (lived here for 7 years) so the choices around are not numerous. It's not in the most favorable part of town, but the town is pretty safe, low crime. I thought most of the others were far too high priced for lil' ol' Deridder. The Inn is definitely older but they have really gone to great lengths to keep it updated. I slept well and comfortable - I have a bad back (back surgery) and am sensitive to bad beds. They have updated the televisions too. The rooms were pretty spacious and breakfast was pretty good. However, the staff especially made the inn better than just okay. The first night we got there, after traveling 14 hours, we had 20 minutes before the pool closed. I knew my children really need to expend some energy so we hurried to the pool. The staff member came to lock the gate, but knew we had just gotten there and said she would give them a little longer. The next day my hairdryer wasn't working and I called the front desk. They were there in a flash with a brand new one and were so courteous. You might be disappointed if you are comparing it to choices in bigger cities, but for the area, I think you can't get a better place. They will at least make sure you are happy and comfortable and seem to genuinely care.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tricia D
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Large room, comfy bed and pillows. Large flat screen tv. Very clean. Friendly staff. Would recommend to everyone. Clean pool. The room is set up like a little apartment it is so cute. Close to all shopping and eating.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business