“Value stay”

Super 8 Duson Lafayette West Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Duson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hinesville, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

My wife and I frequently stay at Super 8 whenever we travel. I guess the stay at this hotel validated the statement, "You get what you pay for." At $49.95 it was terribly overpriced. This was, by far, the dirtiest Super 8 we have ever stayed in. Dust and hair on the floor below the sink. Had we not been on a motorcycle, in a rain storm, I would have forfeited the $$, since the room was reserved in advance, and looked for someplace else to stay. This is the first Super 8 at which I will never stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

The pictures on the web site looked like this would be a nice hotel to stop at during a family road trip, boy was I wrong. When we walked in the door the powerful odor of dirt or other guests were calling it mold hits you in the face and the odor is throughout the hotel. It was late and we thought it will be okay as it was only be for one night, I wish I would have canceled and kept driving. The mattresses were old and needed to be changed out, I woke up the next morning with back pains and bugs laying next to me. I jumped out of bed and when my bare feet hit the floor that carpet felt like it hadn't been vacuumed in years. The family all got dressed and we went to the front desk to complain to the manager, however there was a line to see the manager with other guest complaining about the same thing. This is the last Super 8 I will ever stay at and any other Hotel associated with it.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Duson hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Duson
BEST WESTERN Rayne Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Scott
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Scott Lafayette
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lafayette North

Been to Super 8 Duson Lafayette West Area? Share your experiences!