I'm giving this place 5 stars for catering to all our needs...and I mean ALL.
We had a relaxing here on 26-29 Dec 2013.
I made my reservation about a year before our date of travel. There was no hassle in making reservations nor in checking in. And Sigi, the owner is very helpful in providing useful information. We took his advice to go on a countryside tour from the airport instead of dropping our luggage first at the resort. It sure saved us lots of time and money. I am so satisfied that if we ever come back to Panglao, I wouldn't bother looking for other resorts. I'd come straight here.
1. Very clean rooms equipped with new split-type airconditioners. Bathroom is huge!
2. Well-equipped kitchen which was great coz we were able to cook and grill and enjoy lunch by the poolside. The food at the beach is on the pricey side and nothing impressive. The fridge is always stocked with cold San Miguel beer!
3. Clean pool which the kids enjoyed.
4. Flowers...lots and lots of flowers!
5. No restaurant/bar at the resort = no loud thumpy music = relaxing evenings.
6. Friendly owner and staff! Not nosy but they are there when you need them. The resort has a security guard, too.
7. Privacy, privacy, privacy!
8. The rates are cheap. Honestly, I would be glad to pay more for the service and wonderful accommodation.
1. If you're looking for beachfront, this is not the place to stay, but it's a 2-minute walk to the quieter side of the beach through Alona Tropical. There are stray dogs on the street, but of course this is not the resort's fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bungalows from PHP1900.- Houses from PHP2100.- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Flower Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flower Garden Hotel Panglao Island