“Fantastic place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Back Eleveation
Dining and Sitting Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Bedroom (Queen Bed)
Bedroom ( twin beds or Double bed)
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Front Garden
Laundry Facilities
Architectural Depiction
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kealiaga
Kingstown, St. Vincent
“Fantastic place to stay!”
Reviewed 22 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My stay at Gardenia has been nothing short of amazing! The amenities are very modern and up-to-date and I felt quite comfortable from the very first day, which made living here feel like being at home. The building is beautiful, spotless and very secure. The landlord, Ricky, is very accommodating and has security as his top priority! Any question I had, Ricky was very accessible and quick to help. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying for a short vacation or students here for a longer stay!

30 May 2018
Thank you Kealiaga for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon!!!
TawnyBaby...
Newark, New Jersey, United States
“Our Go-To Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough good things about this apartment. The building is clean and beautiful, with top notch security.

I have stayed in two different units and they are so well-done, spacious and include everything you need to feel comfortable. Stable wifi, which is a must for me and balconies at the front and back where. View from the front is lovely, peaceful and calming.

Location is quiet and private, but close to a bus that runs right to the beach or to Kingstown.

Plus, Recardo always leaves us some fruit, drinks and snacks just in case we haven't been to the store yet! We have stayed here 5 or 6 times and I would highly recommend it.

Your age range 35-49
22 Apr 2018
Thank you Tanya for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon
Glenda R
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Staying at Gardenia for the very first time, I felt welcomed, secure and extremely comfortable. The apartment is tastefully furnished and I was surprised to meet lil goodies that I can use in the kitchen, crackers, cappuccino, coffee packets and wow! ripe bananas! Wonderful. The rooms were extremely comfortable and The beds made for a sound night rest. A/C was a must, although for that time of the year, it wasn't much needed. Clean, spacious, and accommodating. The apartment is near to nearby shops, beach, restaurants and easy route into Kingstown the capital. I would definitely choose Gardenia again for my visit.

22 Feb 2018
Thank you Glenda for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon.
Noreen Y
Smyrna
“Satisfaction gauranteed!”
Reviewed 28 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

When my husband and I stepped into the 2 bedroom apartment, we immediately felt at home. It had all the amenities needed for our stay. The apartment was spotless, spacious, well maintained and secure. It is relatively close to the beach, stores, and restaurants, without being in the everyday riff raff of things. Recardo is a very hospitable owner/host. He always enquired and made sure that our needs were met. Excellent value for the accommodations! We will absolutely stay there again.

5 Feb 2018
Thank you Noreen for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you and your husband. Hope to see you soon.
Gail F
“Worth the stay, amazing service and security...”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived the level of security and service were impressive. Our landlord was pleasant, helpful and very accommodating.
The apartment was comfortable, functional and had a fresh and pleasant decor.
We were provided with a thoughtful welcome platter and all amenities functioned optimally.

The a/c's are located in the bedrooms alone but there is good natural airflow throughout the apartment once the windows are opened.

It is advisable that you have a vehicle or make arrangements with the many taxi operators in the area for transport as the location is a 20 minute walk to the main road and a 20 minute drive to town. However it was easy to ensure we had transport during our stay.

Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for an affordable but amazing self contained place to stay while in St Vincent.

29 Dec 2017
Thank you Gail for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon
K D
“Satisfying, Clean, Quiet, Spacious, Safe, Secure, Modern, Uplifting Suite.”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Gardenia Suites is the kind of establishment to stay at if you want to truly have a purposeful but relaxing trip while in St. Vincent. One of the best parts of my day while I was out was knowing that I had Gardenia Suites to go back to. I mean that in every possible way. All possible amenities are available and if there is something in addition that is required, Recardo, the Property Manager will satisfy your requirement. Recardo was always available when needed. The views from the balcony are beautiful, the living space itself was perfect and I mean perfect. It would take a page or two to truly relay the experience I had.

Just stay at Gardenia Suites and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you again Recardo.

24 Nov 2017
Thank you Kito for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon!
Melinda B
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I was pleasantly surprised to find the beds covered. Also, the apartment made me feel at home. It was clean and well decorated.

24 Nov 2017
Thank you Melinda for your business. It was certainly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon!"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing