We stayed in anantara in over water villas. I had the best time there. It's been a month but still can't get that thing out of my mind.
Everything was really good , staff was very supporting specially for the vegetarians Chef Dinen was very supportive amazing service .
Place was really great i would really like to come back to have an amazing time .
It's like one of the best thing ever happened to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives