Visited on first trip to Maldives.
It is great as the pictures tell you - what pics miss to convey is:
- Quick 25min boat ride from the airport
- Excellent service
- Perfect balance of available facilities and required space for seclusion / rest
Looked really hard for faults considering the price tag and couldn't - its worth it.
Tip - overwater beach villas are your best choice. Try out all the restaurants especially the Thai on island next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives