“Pleasant Stay - Good Value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Gonzales
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Gonzales
Harrington Park, United States
“Pleasant Stay - Good Value”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

La Quinta in Gonzalez provided the same pleasant experience as other suite hotels in Gonzalez in which I have stayed - at a lower cost. It was the best value I have experienced in Gonzalez during the last few years.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Paul L
JAY S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Gonzales, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to post your experience with our La Quinta Inn and Suites here in
Gonzales, LA. Glad to hear you had a great stay and hope you will return soon.
Jay S
Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Westminster, Colorado, USA
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I arrived later than I had planned, and had to leave right away for a dinner appointment. The front desk staff was very friendly, and checked me in right away. Unfortunately, my room smelled of cigarette smoke (not heavy, but recognizable). Because I was in a hurry, I just mentioned it to the desk clerk, who immediately offered to move me to another room. Because I was late, I declined - it was tolerable, not like the room was smoked in all the time - but this is a non smoking hotel. I felt it was handled well. Clean room, clean bathroom, everything worked....what more can I say? I didn't eat breakfast (left early) - but would recommend this location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank MrIcemaker
Thank you for taking time to post your review for the La Quinta Inn and Suites in Gonzales, LA. I do appreciate you letting the front desk know of your concern regarding the smell of smoke in the room. I was pleased to see that front desk staff was concerned also by offering to move you. Yes, our hotel is 100% smoke free. I do hope you will return and stay with us again in the near future.
Jay S
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 March 2014

With La Quinta it can go either way, terrible to great. This location is great. It appears new, it's clean, beds are great, internet is really fast, employees are very nice. Good location right off the interstate but removed enough so there's no road noise. Plenty of restaurants near and a big discount mall across the street with some pretty great stores. Looked at the breakfast line and skipped it. Standard free breakfast, nothing exciting.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We had a nice clean room with a comfortable king sized bed. Also a pull out sofa with two comfortable chairs. The breakfast was good and staff friendly. Only complaint is that every day we had to get our keys reset as they would not work from one day to the next. It was a nuisance.

Stayed March 2014
Whistler, Canada
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I loved the outdoor pool and hot tub, concrete! I also loved the carpets and the care products are really good, love the aromas. Decor is of a very good taste. Everything spanking new, smells like new, very clean. Great location right across the street from Tanger Outlets. Not impressed with breakfast, they can offer a little more variety and fresher, perhaps fresher eggs, beans, link sausages, bacon, fresh fruit, oatmeal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
JAY S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Gonzales, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Jmkiur,
Thank you for choosing the La Quinta Inn and Suites while running across America. It was a pleasure visiting with you the day of your departure. After reveiwing your suggestions for breakfast, we have added hard boilded eggs and scrambled eggs to our sellection. Our meats already include link sausage, canadian bacon, sausage patties and bacon, however we rotate each day to give our guests a variety while staying with us. Who doesn't love oatmeal during at breakfast. We now offer hot oatmeal with all the trimmings. Have a safe journey and come back to stay with us soon.