Best Western Plus Houma Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$67
US$59
US$108
US$105
US$88
US$73
TripAdvisor
All reviewswaffle housecommunity coffeenew orleanseasy accesswill stay there againbusiness triphot breakfastrooms are spaciousnice hotela great stayfront desk clerkgreat roomenjoyed my staynext morningpropertybwlouisiana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I work at a best western and let me tell you...this place is great!!! We arrived around midnight and the overnight lady was very helpful! The property is beautiful! Love the clouds on the ceiling in the lobby! Love the pictures on the walls as you walk to the room, they are beautiful! The bed was amazingly comfortable! Overall a great stay...so much I do not want to leave!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristy L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Houma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate that you took the time to submit your thoughts. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel has been re-vamped on the inside & was totally up to par, for any family or business stay. I am so glad I did call to make reservations there. Plus, it was not that far for Thibodaux -- were the MANNING ACADEMY was being held [Nicholls State University]!! Most of all:: friendly staff & very respectful too!! And, they have a WAFFLE HOUSE in front of their hotel!! One of the best WAFFLE HOUSES in the area of Gray, Houma & Thibodaux [Louisiana]!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kristy L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Houma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your thoughts about our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. By expressing your views about your stay, you are helping other travelers who may have a difficult time when choosing where to book. We very much appreciate the review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Room was spacious and clean, there is three restaurants outside the hotel and a convenience store right across the road. Didn't get to eat the provided breakfast, the shower was a stand up shower which is odd to find in a hotel now a days.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your thoughts about our hotel. We greatly appreciate it and hope to see you again soon! Hopefully next time you will get to try our breakfast.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My Son, Daughter-in-law and Grandson were looking forward to relaxing in the pool while I attended a function. Upon checking in we discovered the pool was dirty. No employees seemed to know anything about the pool being broken. There is not a whole lot of things for a 3 year old to do in Houma, much less Gray. Very disappointing. Our rooms were fine and we only had one other problem with the stopper in a sink and that was resolved immediately.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kristy L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Houma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts. Please accept my deepest apologies for the trouble with our pool. We had unexpected trouble with the pump's main valve which lead to the pump being downed for a few days. Regrettably, this led to the pool's condition being less than ideal while waiting for a service tech to correct the issue. I'm very happy to report that the valve has been fixed and our pool is able to be enjoyed by guests once again. I do hope, if you ever need to return to the area, that you would give us another chance to provide you with an excellent stay. Our main goal with every guest is to provide superior service and accommodations.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I've traveled all around the world. Much of that business some leisure. I stayed at some really exclusive places and some lower rated. But I've never stayed at a better hotel than this Best Western in Gray, Louisiana. When I made the reservations (the hotel was recommend by an associate) I thought I'd be staying at a small town type hotel with at best, mediocre accommodations. What a present and very pleasing surprise, this was actually one of the best stays I've ever had anywhere. As I've stated, I've stayed at some expensive and highly rated hotels, but the Best Western in Gray matched all of them (okay, no room service, but call me, I could go on and on about the big and little things that just makes this hotel really nice)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We definitely appreciate that you took the time to let other travelers know how you felt about your stay with us. I am sharing your review and other reveiws with our team so they may know that their efforts are appreciated. Hearing this makes all of our hard work worthwhile. We hope to see you again soon!
Thanks again,