“Excellent middle Eastern cuisine”
Review of Sahara Cafe

Sahara Cafe
Ranked #18 of 129 Restaurants in Gretna
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 28 February 2015

Food was excellent, service was friendly, décor minimalistic. I chose the veggie plate, my husband the shwarma half and half. The zaater bread was tasty.I would eat here again.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

they are awesome cookers I love ordering my food they have awesome salad and others, I wish them good luck inshallah

2  Thank amalhalum
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I've been to this local eatery several times in the recent years since they've opened. If you're a fan of Middle Eastern, this is the best on the Westbank in my opinion. I don't know much about Middle Eastern cuisine, like the difference in Lebanese, Israeli and Egyptian foods, but I do know what I like. The place is nicely decorated for a small place, not trying to go above and beyond like Cleopatra's, which is close. Every time I go there are very few people inside, but it seems very regular for take-out, which I've also done several times. The prices are very reasonable, especially for the amount of food you get. I usually partake in a Gyro sandwich and fried kibby, the wife usually goes with the Gyro plate. The pita bread and hummus are great, never tasteless. The baklava is awesome. In all honesty I haven't had a bad meal from there. If you have questions about what to order, the owners and employees will recommend things for you. Very friendly staff. What else can I say? I highly recommend this place for a great, value meal.

1  Thank geg652

Been to Sahara Cafe? Share your experiences!