“Restaurant”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Gretna
new orleans
“Restaurant”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The service at the restaurant was excellent ; the food was very good too.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The staff at this quality inn were amazing! They helped my family out a lot when it came to parking for our cruise. A special thanks to Ronnie and his manager that I can't remember her name! Thanks for all the help!

1 Thank danyallemcminn
Cindy B, General Manager at Knights Inn Gretna New Orleans West Bank, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
To our valued guest

We are so Happy that our Park and Cruise program was very accomadating for you. I also am glad that our Staff are Helpful and Knowledgable of what our guest need . We hope to see you again on your next visit to New Orleans.

Thanks
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Booked a one night stay here prior to our 4/16 cruise via Stay123. Looks like a lot of the rooms are being redone... Ours smelled like fresh paint once we were allowed to check in. Room was a unremarkable basic hotel room. The $129 price tag (I hope) included 5 days of parking in thier open and somewhat unattended parking lot. Car was still there a week later... unharmed. Yippee!

2 Thank RedstickNinja
To Our Valued Guest;

My name is Cindy Bishop . I am the General Manager of Quality Inn Suites of Gretna. We are in the process of Remodeling our rooms.I apologize for the paint smell of the room you were checked into. The rate that you had with our Park & Cruise did include your Parking and I assure you our Hotel is safe and in a great location.I really hope in the future You stay with us again. You will see the wonderful upgrades we are doing to our property to assure our guest that they are in their Home Away from Home!

Thanks
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I laughed at the review "If you don't like the hotel maybe the problem is you". No I'm sorry, no water, no phone service, those aren't my fault. This is a about a $40 a night motel at 3 times the price. Of course the staff have to be nice - to handle all the complaints I'm sure they receive.

The facilities are in poor upkeep. My shower cold knob was broken, so I had to stand outside a boiling hot shower, burning my hands while I splashed myself to rinse. It's hard to get a wake up call when the phone is not working.

Plenty of stains on the linens and carpet. External access doors. And the icing on the cake: the room numbering system is completely confusing with all even numbers on one section, all odd numbers on another. You think room 2088 and 2087 are side by side? No way Jose.

Room Tip: room numbering system is completely confusing with all even numbers on one section, all odd numbers...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Cindy B, General Manager at Knights Inn Gretna New Orleans West Bank, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
To Our Valued Guest;

I apologize for all of the inconveniences you encountered at our Hotel. As for the water and phone service issues, I have addressed those in which we were not aware of this problem. And yes our numbers can be confusing but, most exterior properties are numbered like that and I apologize again for any mis-information or direction you were given. We are in the process of putting new carpet in all rooms and our new bed linens will be in June 1, 2012. All rooms are inspected on a daily basis for cleanliness. Again I apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered and hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business back on your next visit to the area.

Travellers are raving about these Gretna hotels

Illinois
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We booked the hotel through Stay123.com so we could leave our car there while on our cruise. The hotel was very nice and the shuttle service to/from the cruise port was efficient. Many thanks to our driver Rashad Qassim and the friendly folks at the front desk!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank skip_607
To our valued Park & Cruise Guest,
I am so grateful that you have experienced our wonderful Park & Cruise package through Stay123.com Program. It is very convenient for our guest to have everything offered in one package when they are trying to plan this kind of vacation. Rashaad is a Brand new Team member and we are so grateful to have him with us and we are thankful for all of our staff's professionalism and customer service . We as a team will continue to accommodate our guest in every way. Thank you for being apart of our Quality Inn Suites West bank Family.

Hope to see you on your next Cruise or visit to the New Orleans area
Reviewed 10 April 2012

After reading some of the reviews I was very hesitant to stay here but was pleasantly surprised by the overall hotel and it's staff. Was checked in with no problems and ate in the bar area several times. Service was great the bartender and waitress were very nice and gave me and my husbands tips on were to eat and shop at in New Orleans! The aquarium was amazing and just as our waitress said, the french market was unique and a great spot for souvenir shopping. Our room was clean and comfy and anytime we needed extra towels or amenities our needs were taken care of right away. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed April 2012
Cindy B, General Manager at Knights Inn Gretna New Orleans West Bank, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
To our valued guest:
My name is Cindy Bishop .I am the New General Manager at the Quality Inn Suites In Gretna, Louisiana. I am so pleased that Your Guest experience with our hotel and staff was so outstanding and accommodating for your stay on April 10,2012 .On your return trip to the New Orleans area we really hope you will stay with us again .Hospitality is what we do and we want you to feel like you are in a home away from home.
Thanks again for staying with us.
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We chose this hotel because it provided shuttle service to Port New Orleans. We needed to use their computer/printer. The guest equipment was not working correctly. The front desk staff let me use their offices two different times to print documents for our cruise. They truely went above and beyond!

1 Thank melsacpa0807
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gretna
Central Business District
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter

Been to Knights Inn Gretna New Orleans West Bank? Share your experiences!