“From the courteous staff to the glorious countryside, Staying at The Hollybush Inn was such a delightful event.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Holly Bush Inn

The Holly Bush Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Greenhaugh B&B and Inns
Whitley Bay
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

When I first arrived at The Hollybush Inn, I was immediately welcomed by not only the staff but the local people of the village. The room I stayed in was in pristine condition and the view of the blissful countryside from my window was just delightful. The days I stayed were spent taking in the scenic sights and visiting the near by villages and what a pleasure coming back to a cosy pub filled with a such a jovial atmosphere.

I only stayed for two days but if I could stay longer I certainly would and I’m defiantly going back in the near future, I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenhaugh
Riverdale Hall Country House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Stannersburn
Falstone Barns
Falstone Barns
#4 of 20 in Hexham

Been to The Holly Bush Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Holly Bush Inn

Property: The Holly Bush Inn
Address: Greenhaugh, Northumberland National Park NE48 1PW, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > Northumberland > Northumberland National Park > Greenhaugh
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Greenhaugh
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — The Holly Bush Inn 3*
A proper little country pub with award winning accommodation. We are located in the beautiful Northumberland National Park and we have some of the DARKEST SKIES in England. We are very close to Kielder Water and Observatory, Hadrian's Wall, Alnwick Gardens and the Coast. There are some beautiful walks that start from the pub including an ancient BASTLE trail. We have 2 family rooms and also welcome well behaved dogs. Whether you are coming to the area to walk, cycle, star gaze or just relax we can assure you of a very warm welcome. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Holly Bush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Hollybush Hotel Hexham