“Absolutely stunning accommodtion”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alison E
Selby, United Kingdom
“Absolutely stunning accommodtion”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Celebrating a 50th birthday with friends and family, I can definitely say I couldn't have asked for anything more with regards the facilities, the Barn has been converted to a very high standard, not sure it could be improved upon, underfloor heating, well decorated, amazing open planned layout which allowed everyone to be involved at all times, absolutely spotless and well worth every penny, definitely home from home (actually better), no question I would return for another visit if I get the opportunity

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Pretty much everything
Liked least: Cannot really think of anything negative.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
15 Mar 2016
Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review with us all, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Swallow Barn. It is wonderful to hear that the property was a perfect place for your very special birthday celebrations, especially as it gave plenty of space for you all to spend time together! We hope you get the opportunity to stay again soon.
digger201...
london
“What a great find! ”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I've felt compelled to write a review of this property because there doesn't seem to be many reviews online about this place. Initially I thought this was slightly concerning but I shouldn't have worried as this property is fantastic!

I booked this venue for myself and a group of friends to spend a long weekend in Yorkshire - it was ideal. The accommodation has been furnished beautifully and there was definitely a lot of oohs and ahs from my friend as they arrived. The kitchen is well equipped and the living room had lovely leather sofas and a log burner- perfect for a winter's evening. The property also has four showers which is very handy for ten people all trying to get ready in the morning.

The owner was really welcoming and although lives in the property next door we all felt like we had our own space.

The space for cars is also worth highlighting as many properties I looked into didn't have much space. This is not a problem here and we comfortably fitted four cars in front of the property with room to spare.

So in conclusion, if you want a property which has stunning views, beautifully furnished and a great space for social gatherings I can't recommend this place enough.

Looking forward to returning already!

Management Response
24 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to share such incredible feedback with us. We are over the moon that you had a great holiday! Oohs and ahs are exactly what we love to hear when it comes to Swallow Barn - we couldn't be happier you enjoyed the property so much! Please don't wait too long before returning, we'd love to have you back very soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing