“I was totally surprised at how awesome this place is.”
Review of Tommy's on Thomas

Tommy's on Thomas
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Hammond
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Hammond, Louisiana
“I was totally surprised at how awesome this place is.”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I did not expect just how much i would love this place. The atmosphere and food were just awesome. The servers are wonderful and very professional. I had the sea food platter snd very much enjoyed it. I will be going back again!!

Visited July 2014

“Excellent pizza!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From the appetizers to the 3 different pizzas we ordered. Everything we had was excellent. Our waiter was fast and attentive and took care of all of our needs. This was my first time at the "new" Tommy's but certainly will not be my last!

• Visited February 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Unique Pizza Experience”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The pizza here is a far cry from pizza from the typical chain restaurants. They offer two different types of sauces (family recipes, I believe) and a different type of crust. I have found that the pizza is a little too salty for me, therefore, I haven't ordered it the last couple of times we've dine there. My husband, however, loves it! He grew up eating Tommy's pizza, and in his opinion it is the best around!

I typically order their fried shrimp plate which is served with fries and french bread. I've always enjoyed the fried shrimp and there is always a generous portion. I've also had the shrimp pasta which was also a very generous portion and very tasty. We always have leftovers to take home.

For the dine-in pizza experience, it is priced comparable to other such establishments. Parking can be somewhat of an issue as there is parallel parking along the street out front or a small parking lot a block down the road. We've never not found parking - you just have to be willing to take a little stroll as you may have to park a block or two away (short blocks).

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Angel-M_LA
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. We had a long wait on a Saturday night. They were very busy. Lots of large parties. We so lots of people get takeout. The atmosphere is neat, but loud. We have a child with a peanut allergy. The host went right away to the kitchen and manager to inquire on this for us. The staff were on top of their jobs and very friendly. I got a hand tossed pizza with Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, mushrooms & green peppers. It was awesome. We all got 10" pizzas. Get this size if you want leftovers for the next day (which we were thrilled about). The 8" pizza is the size for a personal pizza. MY husband got the Luna Rose pizza that has all the different meats on it. He also got the house sweet sauce. He loved it. I tasted it and it is really sweet. It was not for me. They also have a regular pizza sauce. You will need to let them know which sauce you prefer. My daughter got the kids spaghetti. It came with the biggest meatball I have ever seen! Portions are large. Prices are great. Service was great. We live an hour drive away, and we are ready to go back!

Visited March 2014
Hammond, Louisiana
“Great place for a date!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Excellent place to visit, I have friends that come from out of town just to meet here for the pizza. Great beverage choices too. Good family place too, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2014