The Friendly Inn
Courtyard Hammond(Hammond)
US$99
US$74
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2013

First they stick me in a room with no wifi, they switched me rooms the next morning ok that problem fixed. It's start raining outside and rain is coming in thru the door and they said nothing can be done about it, it happens in every room. Ok. Let me start I'm pregnant and the ac is not working its like a low fan is on the room is so hot and they won't give me another room. Ha never will I stay here I would rather put out 100 dollars for a room then stay in this trashy place ever again.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
FriendlyInnManager, Manager at The Friendly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

The Friendly Inn is under new management as of July11, 2012. I would like to say, I am sorry for your experience you had. There is free Wi-Fi through out the hotel. All the a/c have been service. I do invite you to come visit again.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I were impressed with this motel considering we hadn't heard of it before.. The location was perfect, the price was the best rate in the area and our room was clean, neat and smelled good. I was very relieved. We'd definitely recommend it to our friends & family.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Marin-Flores
Reviewed 19 August 2012

From the moment we pulled up our overall impression of the Friendly Inn, was clean, & well maintained. We arrived at 1AM & the lady was so sweet, fast, efficient and very funny as well as making us feel as if we were a member of her family. She explained where and what all of the amenities were,that were availabe to us. The rooms were super clean, the price was a bargain and the overall warm friendly feeling we were left with was a wonderful experience. However, upon checking out the following morning, the gentleman was not so friendly & forthcoming as the pretty dark haired lady that waited on us the night before. C Conterras, Tx

Room Tip: All rooms are first floor drive up to. Great RV and larger truck parking.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cyn C
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This place is no frills, but if you want somewhere affordable that is also safe and very clean and friendly, this is the place. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Found the rooms very clean, the water was very hot if you wanted it that way,and plenty of pressure.
They have good security and the freeway noise was NOT an issue.

They staff was pleasant, the bed was comfortable and my over all experience was a good one, i would reccomend this motel to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business