“BEST CHOICE for budget-minded”
Review of The Friendly Inn

The Friendly Inn
The Friendly Inn
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“BEST CHOICE for budget-minded”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I've stayed at this Motel multiple times. It happens to be half way to my destination and I plan on staying there again tonight. I look for budget pricing with clean rooms. Certainly I like a $100 room when traveling with my family. When by myself it's 4-5 hrs sleep off the road and that's it. This motel is excellent for my needs. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the price is definitely low. The first night I stayed with them, I had a problem with the shower ... so had to take a bath. No biggy, but guys like a shower... right !. They were embarrassed to hear of the problem and gave me a free night's stay on my next trip. When I arrived several weeks later... they remembered , it was in their computer notes and I didn't have to convince anyone that someone else offered the free room.

Give the Friendly a try, you'll agree. Clean and affordable !

Room Tip: I usually ask them not to put me right next to an occupied room... if an open room is available. Mak...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Scott212121

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hammond, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I have been staying at this hotel for 2 weeks ,in my opinion the rooms are very clean most all staff very friendly and,helpful and the manager is very professional and she is really making a difference at this property. They've vending, laundry machines and for the price of the room you really don't get that anywhere else. Everyday I see the maintenance man outside improving the hotel property by replacing all new lighting fixing things keeping things up to par.They're security cameras everywhere on the property even though the hotel is located in a very safe place. a good selection of delivery places to choose from for food,taxi service reasonable priced,places to eat within walking distance,and as long as you put DO NOT DISTURB on your door then I'm sure housekeeping would not bother you...As reading another review obviously you forgot to put the sign outside your door,because they've never came into my room and i've been staying here for 2 weeks. I would highly recommend this hotel to my family and friends nothing but positive things to say about my stay. Ice machines work air very cold in my room very clean and enjoyable place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank L R
Reviewed 16 September 2013

You pay for what you get. Very cheap room, wi-fi, non-smoking rooms smell very clean, front desk staff really nice and helpful. The complaint I have is that the housekeeping needs to learn that check-out is 11am. I stayed at this hotel a few times and each time the housekeeping is always the problem. One time housekeeping knocked on the door at 9:30am I was asleep & she let herself in. On another occasion they walked up & down the sidewalk saying I wish these people would hurry up & leave. This morning two of the housekeepers were sitting outside the room at 10:30 waiting for us to leave. I feel like as customers we have until 11am to leave so that's when they should come knocking on doors. On the other hand I have no other complaints about this hotel because it is a nice place to go.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Jodysmith22
Hammond, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 June 2013

First they stick me in a room with no wifi, they switched me rooms the next morning ok that problem fixed. It's start raining outside and rain is coming in thru the door and they said nothing can be done about it, it happens in every room. Ok. Let me start I'm pregnant and the ac is not working its like a low fan is on the room is so hot and they won't give me another room. Ha never will I stay here I would rather put out 100 dollars for a room then stay in this trashy place ever again.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
FriendlyInnManager, Manager at The Friendly Inn, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
The Friendly Inn is under new management as of July11, 2012. I would like to say, I am sorry for your experience you had. There is free Wi-Fi through out the hotel. All the a/c have been service. I do invite you to come visit again.

Travellers are raving about these Hammond hotels

Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I were impressed with this motel considering we hadn't heard of it before.. The location was perfect, the price was the best rate in the area and our room was clean, neat and smelled good. I was very relieved. We'd definitely recommend it to our friends & family.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Marin-Flores
tx
Reviewed 19 August 2012

From the moment we pulled up our overall impression of the Friendly Inn, was clean, & well maintained. We arrived at 1AM & the lady was so sweet, fast, efficient and very funny as well as making us feel as if we were a member of her family. She explained where and what all of the amenities were,that were availabe to us. The rooms were super clean, the price was a bargain and the overall warm friendly feeling we were left with was a wonderful experience. However, upon checking out the following morning, the gentleman was not so friendly & forthcoming as the pretty dark haired lady that waited on us the night before. C Conterras, Tx

Room Tip: All rooms are first floor drive up to. Great RV and larger truck parking.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Cyn C
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This place is no frills, but if you want somewhere affordable that is also safe and very clean and friendly, this is the place. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple