“It Was Fun!”

67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“It Was Fun!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our way into New Orleans and this place was a real treat. Nice stop along the way and a nice one time see! The guides are very knowledgeable and friendly. We learned a lot that day about gators and turtles! Dinosaurs still roam the earth and there's a ton of them to see at this farm!!

1 Thank mrjahoney

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tourest thing to do so far”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Everyone was very nice and friendly (one of the few places we have seen that here), well worth the drive and cost to spend time with the family. would go again to Kliebert's Turtle and Alligator farm!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sharron K
New orleans
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Roller coaster of thoughts”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

So I have to say my expectations were pretty high since I live in an area where I an walk out and see gators but I wanted to hear some unique history that each tour has to offer so as I scower the region I came across this one! The shop was underconstruction and rather bare. Just a handful of gift shop items. We tried to tell the guy some of the baby turtles were not alive but he didn't listen to us but their insides were coming out their ends from being handled by Un watched children!

We waited about an hour for the tour to start but relaxed on the couches while watching crocs devower zebras on the tv! After rubbing the lucky deer rear the tour experience began! Now I have to say I cannot walk without being in a lot of pain so I use a cane for long trips! I am 26 and was pushed over by children and adults alike! I know this is not the businesses fault but I found the large tour group unruly, never followed guides directions and just rude! I would have rather had been in a smaller group maybe I could have seen stuff without getting pushed out of the way.

The tour guide I think his name was Richard was very nice but I was hoping for some more history and facts instead of told to google everything! After looking at a lot of turtles I was getting Ansy to see some gators and they did not disappoint! They have some huge gators that were hand fed smelly smelly meats! So I basically walked in pain for 40 mins and found that almost to the end was the best part of the whole trip!!

I almost take that back When I got to the petting zoo region! The alpaca looked in distress. I growing up on a farm was rather concerned but hoped that this was just day time penning and animals had bigger areas and better treatment after hours.

I did not participate in the gator tied to the tree because after the guide stepped on his head even though he was taped it just seemed cruel!

So I get I basically visited a gator turtle farm to raise animals for meat and no different than cows so I'm not offended by any of that! Over all very happy and worth the 12 dollars but I do not recommending going on a Saturday with high tourist groups if ur looking for a secluded out doors adventure!

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Bozleyz88
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have all seen them on swamp people, gator boys... But there is nothing like seeing them up close and personal. They really care for their farm and the people.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Christy1261
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Remarks”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Pathetic management, disgusting facities, alligator tied to a rope, this is sad, very sad. All the money coming in from visitors they can fix this place up nice!

4 Thank James P