“nice stay”

Hampton Inn Hammond
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Hammond
“nice stay”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

very clean. I always clean hotel rooms as soon as I get there with Clorox wipes so I find any dirt that is there. by far the best free breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. very satisfied. need 200 characters but that is all I have to say.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lynne H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
ATOKA, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Hammond Hampton is nice and has easy access and is close to I-55 and connecting routes for other top locations (New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Avery Island, etc.). It is also close to Walmart and is about 50 yards from a Cracker Barrel and less than 1/2 mile to numerous restaurants about 1 mile to a large shopping mall. The staff are very courteous and extremely helpful. The rooms are clean and the complimentary breakfast offers a lot of variety and food groups and the breakfast team were outstanding. The dining area is also clean and very relaxing.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Stephen C
Clearwater, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

During my recent stay at the Hampton in Hammond, LA I was pleasantly surprised. I arrived on a Tuesday and upon checking in I was invited to try some Jambalaya and garlic bread as well as a beer. The staff were extremely friendly and my room was clean and comfortable. And as a smoker in a smoking room I must say the room didn't wreak of smoke as most hotels do.

1 Thank Nicole T
Kadd, Regional Manager at Hampton Inn Hammond, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Nicole T,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel and our team. We love to have our guest join us for our complimentary reception on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. We hope you will think of us again if ever in the Hammond area.
Blairstown, United States
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Despite a few minor issues such as a lot of long hair found in the bathtub before I used the shower/bathtub for the first time, I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The staff was awesome! Thank you!

2 Thank Wendy F
Wendy F,

I am so sorry to hear of the issue that you experienced at our hotel. Please know that our team strives to make every guest as comfortable as possible. I am very pleased to hear that dispite your issue our team was able to show you how important you are to us. We thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have frequent many hotels the breakfast was not very goo. I had a constant problem with the key accessing my room. I also had a leak in the room which begin to spread on the ceiling in room 211. I called concerning the leak & no one ever showed up nor was there a response concerning my inquiry. I was informed by staf that the leak was checked. I had someone ry to enter my room at 1 am in the morning. I requested to be moved which they quickly respond to; however, the room I was moved to was very unpleasant in smell which was room 225. My allergies begin to flare up at this point I was ready to head home if it wasn't a business trip coming to an end I would've checked out of the hotel. I would check the rooms prior to my stay in the future very disppointed with the Hampton experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kadd, Regional Manager at Hampton Inn Hammond, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Chiquita,

It is disappointing to hear that your stay with us was not as expected. Your feedback will allow us to identify areas where we can make improvements and we offer our sincerest apologies for the guestroom comfort inconveniences that impacted your stay. Thank you for your review and we hope that you’ll allow us another opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Amy Hoyt
amy@sunrayms.com
095-419-2188
Lake Charles, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The hotel was very nice, clean and staff was very helpful. We had a newspaper each day, and freshly baked cookies each afternoon. We had to leave before breakfast was served and they gave us a "to go" bag. That was very nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Vi Eve K
Thank you for your kind words and feedback on your stay with us. We hope to serve you again if ever you find yourself back in Hammond, LA.
New Orleans, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel has been top notch for a long time. Hands down best hotel in Hammond. Staff and breakfast are great. All the rooms are remodeled recently. Very much look forward to staying at this hotel again soon.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family