“Excellent local restaurant - friendly/quick service”
Review of Tope La

Tope La
Ranked #1 of 141 Restaurants in Hammond
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was here on a business meeting. My client recommended the Broiled Redfish and it was delicious and a decadently delicious -- I wanted something I couldn't get at home and this was an excellent choice. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly and even though the restaurant looked fairly full we were efficiently served (not rushed - just right). I would definitely recommend this for an indulgent treat.

2  Thank Traveling_a_lot4fun

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is our favorite place for Sunday Brunch. I usually get shrimp and eggplant casserole. They start with a complimentary glass of champagne. Then hot bread. My husband usually gets a waffle with whip cream. The atmosphere is warm and cozy. Service is always great. If it is your birthday you get a creme roulette, free. No high noise in this place, nice and quite.

2  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

By far the best restaurant in Hammond!!! The specials are always a good choice but the steaks are melt in your mouth fabulous! Loved every time as much as the last!

3  Thank Bholland1975
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had pecan crusted tilapia and shrimp on artichoke bed stack. Both were outstanding. Pricing was in line with a restaurant of quality service and food

2  Thank Brenda Thompson H
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Recently visited this restaurant for dinner with my son and his family of five, three little ones all under 7. We had a good experience, wait staff very patient with the family and the service was as expected. The menu was broad, somewhat pricey, but the overall experience was good. I would return to Tope La.

2  Thank James L

Been to Tope La? Share your experiences!