“I was very surprised at how nice the room was and how...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Hammond

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Hammond
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Hammond

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Biloxi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

The room was clean and decently appointed with sofa, coffee table and a writing table with a chair. The bed was ok and there were five pillows. The WiFi was spotty. The TV was old (not HD-type), but it worked and there were lots of channels. I didn't have the free breakfast as I left earlier that 6am. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pravin P, General Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback.

As a valued customer, what you think is important to us. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

We would like to thank you for spending your time to inform us about our service. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Pinson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I have now stayed at this property twice, and have been quite pleases with their consistency. Their single rate is slightly lower than others. Rooms are sizable, and very clean. Must have good insulation, as the rooms are also very quiet. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
We value your feedback. Our #1 goal is to provide complete guest satisfaction. The entire staff here at Days Inn of Hammond, are please to know we met your expectations.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It is our goal to provide excellent service as well as product and I am pleased that we were able to provide that for you. It means a lot to us when our guests are happy enough to put it out there for the world to see.

If I can ever be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel had the worst customer service that I have ever experienced. The clerk was so rude and disrespectful. I called the corporate office to make a complaint , they said they would follow up and never did. I wouldn't recommend a dog stay there. Just horrible !!!!!!!!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
We value your feedback. Our #1 goal is to provide complete guest satisfaction.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience for each and every traveler, however judging from your comments we fell short of our goal.

We want our guest to enjoy staying with us, your report of dissatisfaction customer service is a serious concern for us. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have incountered while you stayed with us. You derserve only the best service, especially when you visit Days Inn. We are questioning our staff and will take appropriate action.

We hope that if you are ever in our area again, that you will stay with us. If I can be of assistance to you in future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Travellers are raving about these Hammond hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammond
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hammond
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ponchatoula/Hammond
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#9 of 17 in Hammond

Been to Days Inn Hammond? Share your experiences!