“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Hammond

Days Inn Hammond
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Hammond

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hammond
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

The room is so so .it is about a 3 .ive better future at a salvation army store it was broken .

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pravin P, Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience for each and every traveler, however judging from your comments we fell short of our goal.

We look forward to serving your lodging needs again in the future. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Nacogdoches, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

The property and clean and in good shape. I stayed for two nights, but my room did not get cleaned and towels replaced. When I got out of the shower, I also discovered there was no bath mat. I was still pleased with the overall value

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pravin P, Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to provide exceptional service to all of our guest..

We hope that if you are ever in our area again, that you will stay with us. If I can be of assistance to you in future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks
Elizabethtown
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

The girl at the desk was nice and polite, helpful. The motel is just average. It was clean and the bed was ok. My only complaint they need to up date the tv's. I also think it was a tad bit expensive. 70.00.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Pravin P, Manager at Days Inn Hammond, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at our property.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.