Comfort Suites Harvey
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$159
US$297
  • Breakfast included
US$212
US$202
All reviewsnew orleansfrench quartereasy driveone night stayapprox minutescruise terminalnice facilityfree parkingfree breakfastbeds were very comfortablea great staypre cruisethe breakfast areashort drivefridge and microwavedowntown nolawould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

Upon arrival, I was putting my toiletries away in the bathroom, only to find dirty wash cloths left behind in the shower. Told the lady at the desk and all she said was that she was sorry and they would clean it up tomorrow. Back to the room, only to find the sheets for the pull out couch bed were used and not taken out and replenished with new ones...... back to the desk. This time, no apology and she just gave me the sheets and blanket. Then, go to get in my bed and there were body hairs under my covers along with the other bed. It sure looked like they didn't even bother to change the sheets! So 3rd trip BACK to the desk and all she does was give clean pillows and sheets to us for us to change and take care of our own beds. I'm not happy. If I end up taking bed bugs home, they will hear from me AGAIN! !!!! I hope the breakfast isn't this gross!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank FamilyTennyson
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The area is shady but the hotel is nice. The front desk employees are very helpful. I had problems with my key reader on my door many of the days I stayed here, but the front desk employees were very helpful with this issue. The breakfast is typical and the cable TV is excellent. All but one employee was very helpful during my stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during a trip to New Orleans with my classmates. Upon entering the establishment, I was cordially greeted by the staff. I was informed that the hotel was less than a year old and it showed! The rooms were in spotless condition and were equipped with two double beds, a pull out mattress, a large flat screen TV, a fridge, etc. The layout of the room made it very spacious and the divider between beds and sofa created an extra space to just hang out. Another perk of staying at the hotel was the free continental breakfast which had a variety of options to choose from. The only downfall of the hotel is that it is in Harvey, LA so those wishing to head to the French Quarter will have to either drive or take a cab. Although, this did not prove to be too much of a problem as cabs are easy to contact.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I wish I could have spent more time at this hotel. It was a nice surprise. Brittany at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I had a suite which was larger than most suites I've stayed in. It had a sofa with coffee table, straight back chair with table, desk area with chair, large flat screen TV, microwave but no fridge, and good wifi reception. A large partition separated the sitting area from the doorway. I had a small problem but maintenance fixed it very quickly.
Breakfast was minimal. Very convenient to downtown New Orleans

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This place is very clean and kept up very well. The staff is courteous. The breakfast is your standard continental breakfast with some hot items - waffles, eggs, sausage. This hotel is located about 10 minutes from the French Quarter. To get to the FQ, you will need to go through the toll bridge each time ($1). There are also plenty of fast food places around the hotel - but who wants fast food when you're in N.O.? The location of the hotel is a little iffy - although there is an iron fence around it, it is located near some not-so-great looking housing/condos. Access to the freeway is quick and easy - about 2 min. I would stay at this place again if I'm in N.O.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family