“Very impressed!!”

Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Harvey
“Very impressed!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I enjoyed the time here so much that I extended my stay two additional days. I was greeted by a very nice and welcoming young lady named Laurie and I really appreciated the upgraded room I was given as a first time guest. She was very friendly and accommodating, very rare these days with customer service. I didn't eat the breakfast so I will not comment on the taste but it is your typical continental breakfast. Fruit would be nice as an alternative. Overall, it was a great stay for 59.00 bucks per night!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Quinteste C, General Manager at Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to write a review on this site. We are very excited that you were impressed and enjoyed our hotel. I am glad to know Laurie was a great help during your stay with us, and provided you with the $59 discount rate. We believe in great customer service, and doing our best to make sure your stay is great! I see that you did not get a chance to experience our Bear Bites continental breakfast. We are actually looking to add on more breakfast goodies in the near future. We are grateful that you extended your stay here with us at Travelodge New Orleans West, and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to New Orleans.

Once again, thank you so much for your time, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity of serving you again here at Travelodge New Orleans West. Please note that potential guests can now call/e-mail/visit us directly at the addresses/number listed above the photo of Travelodge New Orleans West above.

Tess Cotton
P.s. I would love to hear more about your stay. If you would like, you can call me Monday- Friday, 9a-5p c.s.t

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Greenwood
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Our first room smelled of ether from drug activity. Reported to front desk and we were moved to a second room. In the second room a sticky pest strip on the floor, that we did not know was there, got attached to my threelegged dog's only good front leg. I almost got bit removing it. The rug had also not been cleaned. Once again we were moved to another room. In this room, my wee chihuahua brought me another pest strip. Thank goodness it never got stuck over his little nose. The desk staff, Lori, felt awful, and offered us a discount which we accepted. She handled herself excellently. The next day the manager offered us a small discount for the remainder of our stay and we stayed. The rest of our stay was great. The shuttle to the ferry was convenient and the driver was friendly and answered all of our tourism questions. All the staff was awesome and we would stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Quinteste C, General Manager at Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Thank you for giving your insight in this review. We do not participate or tolerate any drug activity here at this site. We do have Jefferson Parish Policeman patrol our property to ensure any illegal activity is non-present .

I am so sorry that your dogs found our insect prevention sticky pads. We are pet friendly! By us being an external property, insects do find their way into our hotel. This does not happen often, but we have the pads in place for prevention reasons. I am happy to know Laurie was able to handle the situation in a well- manner.

I am glad that you took the opportunity to enjoy our shuttle service. Our shuttle drivers do not mind and love to answer tourist questions. Thank you for complimenting our staff . We look forward to your next stay here with us at Travelodge New Orleans West.

Tess Cotton
P.s. Please give me a call if you would like to speak more about your stay Monday- Friday, 9a-5p cst.
Gretna
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

My stay was not to comfy. The rooms liltte old and the had and oder. I really didnt enjoy my stay...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Sylvon M
Thank you taking the time out of your schedule to write this review. I'm sorry to read that your stay was not comfortable. We strive and desire for all our guest stay here at Travelodge New Orleans West to be comforting. We are actually in the midst of finishing up our renovations so that our guest receive a more modernized stay. We appreciate your insight, and hope that you give us another chance to serve you in the near future.

Tess Cotton
P.s. If you would like to share more information in regards to your stay with us, I would love to speak with you Monday- Friday, 9a-5p.
Columbus
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Everything went well after we were were upgraded to a better smelling room.
House keeper Salome Scott, and the Shuttler Driver Jerome Sadler were just great and so plesent and eagel to help us. Thanks Guys!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review Golden Girls!!! I am so sorry about your first room. I am happy that we were able to change the room and upgrade you guys. I remember you all, and I know all of our staff were delighted to have you here. We enjoyed you here, and are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to serving you all again!!!!

Tess Cotton
P.s. Please call me if you want to share more insight about your stay. My hours are Monday- Friday, 9a-5p
Pflugerville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Wish I had the opportunity to stay longer but I was in town for just a day. Danielle at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. I was surprised to see how clean the room was. I wasn't expecting much but it was clean and well kept. I was also pleased with the WIFI as the connection was very good. This is rare in many hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
We here at Travelodge New Orleans West would like to thank you for your review. We would've love for you to stay longer. Thank you for complimenting your room. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff consistently work hard to ensure that the rooms are in the best condition for our guest comfort. Also, we are making the Wi-Fi even better by increasing the connection speed even more. Danielle also would like to thank you for your kind words , she really appreciated it, and so does the entire staff.

We look forward to serving you on your next time here in New Orleans. I hope you get to stay as long as you desire.

Tess Cotton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harvey
Days Inn Gretna New Orleans
Baymont Inn & Suites Marrero
Hampton Inn & Suites Harvey/New Orleans West Bank
Holiday Inn New Orleans West Bank Tower
Comfort Suites Harvey
Holiday Inn Express Harvey - Marrero

Been to Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey Hotel? Share your experiences!