“Questionable”
Review of Motel 6 Harvey

Motel 6 Harvey
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Harvey
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This place in a good place if u travel with pets like we do. But outside that this place is a joke the floor was like it was mopped with pop. Sticky as crap took me 4 days to hand scrub it and its still nasty. bad area very little parking due to resturant in front and people parking in back. i got handed dirty sheets and was forced to make my own bed when the help gets paid to do it. They say they r scared of dogs but i put my dog in a kennel so they can come in and clean but they still dont i have to take out my own trash make my own bed go to front desk for towels and toilet paper. people play loud music and it virbrated the windows but they dont care, room next to me had 2 dogs that will bark for hours and i called the front desk to make a complaint but nothing they can do since the guest might have been at work. So on the other hand this is a bad place to stay if u dont mind cleaning ur own room and pay for it. Also its next to a club seriously really move ur hotel.

Room Tip: Room 133 is now clean thanks to me from hand scrubbing the floors make sure u ask to see the room be...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amanda C
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Harvey

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Please don't stay at this hotel...Just bad,bad,bad..Not clean and a little dangerous outside your room..Neighborhood not good..I paid $62.00 for one night was not worth it..Everything was dirty from floor to bedding and bathroom..Look for a hotel off I-10 it may cost more but worth it..STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL....

Room Tip: Do not go to this hotel..If you do, bring your own pillows and covers.Bring your own bed sheets.Floo...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Room was renovated and seemed nice. The fridge was 2 feet away from the wall so i pushed it back to the wall to discover that the floor was stained and disgusting. So i put the fridge back on the stain. The drain whole in the bathtub was completely blocked by hair. Water not not draining out. No facial tissue. AVOID THIS PLACE

1  Thank marc_sourire
Erika B, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Hello Marc! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are working on rennovating the property and glad you took notice. I have spoken with the General Manager and his staff about your comments and concerns and we are making the necessary adjustments so that your next stay with us will be better than your last. We hope that you give us another chance next time you come through our area.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed there for 4 days visiting family in New Orleans. I had to ask housekeeping for clean sheets and towels and had to buy my own toilet paper because they left 1/3 of a roll. Housekeeper left the sheets and towels on a chair and didn't attempt to make the bed or put away the towels or take out the old ones and on her way out she left with a few of my items. I called the manager to complain and was told that I never stayed there but I have a bank statement with the amount and that address on it. He said they were not responsible for my items. I calked corporate and contacted my attorney in New Orleans. Your housekeeper stole from the wrong person and I don't care how small the items were, she had no business touching my shid!!!

5  Thank Treniece504
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Treniece504,
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the cleanliness and service issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Have stayed in Motel 6 numerous times but this was "The Worst One" ever. The rooms were dirty, floors not clean, toilet paper role was half gone, tub was filthy, beds sheets and curtains had cigarette burns but was supposed to be a non smoking room and much more but not enough time to mention. Also had some extended stay people there That were building barrell fires near the rooms and cussing, fighting n talking about drugs and where to get them. Front desk people did not even care. We called them and finally corporate to complain. DO NOT STAY HERE even if the last place available. You will regret it.

1  Thank jdaddyizme
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Reviewed 27 October 2013

First walked in to the floor coming up and almost tripped curtains tore up pull back cover on bed sheets stained room smelled terrible..went right back to the office and asked for a refund..quick and in a hurry!!!Nasty!!!!Nasty!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank ladyrambo
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Ladyrambo
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the cleanliness issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Motel 6 did a great job with the renovations done to the hotel the tvs are LED and the cable channels are awesome! The pool is a great place to take the kids especially during football season. I will come back to this hotel the next time I'm in Harvey.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello Chris! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you had a great stay with us. We hope that you bring the family back the next time you are in town for football or just need a quick getaway.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Harvey
Comfort Inn Marrero
Comfort Inn Marrero
#2 of 3 in Marrero
Comfort Suites Harvey
Hampton Inn & Suites Harvey/New Orleans West Bank
Days Inn Gretna New Orleans
Best Western Plus Westbank
La Quinta Inn New Orleans West Bank / Gretna

Been to Motel 6 Harvey? Share your experiences!