“Horrible Grilled Tuna Salad!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Pat's Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lafayette, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Grilled Tuna Salad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Never in my life have I ever complained to a waiter or restaurant manager about the quality and/or taste of an entree until today, but it was so bad that I had to speak up. I ordered the special, a grilled tuna salad. The tuna steak was tasteless, and it clearly WAS NOT GRILLED. I truly believe it was baked. It was placed on a bed of iceberg lettuce and NOTHING ELSE! Just tasteless, nutrition-less, cheap iceberg lettuce. When I complained, the waiter offered to bring me some cucumber slices!!!! And for this entree and a glass of iced tea, I paid $27.55!!!!! The others in my party had OVERCOOKED fried seafood. When I exited, I made my "Cross on the Wall"--which is my promise to God I will never, ever eat there again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marilyn D

Houston, Texas
“Casual cajun dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great food in a casual setting with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking bayou. Traditional cajun fare (Etoufee etc) and a few chef-inspired specials. The sea bass with grits & remoulade was quite good. My dad had the blackened redfish and it was excellent. Try the crab-stuffed mushrooms appetizer.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CVX_travlr
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“On the water dining experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Good food and good entertainment if you sit outside and if you like to watch rednecks catch catfish right across the bayou from you. I would recommend it over anything else in the area to include Landry's, just because I like to watch rednecks catch catfish right across the bayou from me.

Visited May 2014
Slidell LA
“Casual 'no frills' restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

They need to update their website because there are no live alligators or turtles to see (were told they escaped). Brought out of state visitors here for some true cajun atmosphere. The food was fine, but there are so many great restaurants out there that unless you live next door, there's no reason to make a special trip here.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Melisa M
“Awsome food service &atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stopped in at Pats 13 yrs ago it was wonderful. Now 13 yrs later I was still impressed food was wonderful as well as the service. Emilene was a great waitress. Thank you to the whole staff for a great experience.

• Visited May 2014