“Pat's Wharf”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The food was great. I ate here 3 times in one weekend. The catfish was the best I have ever had. We had a large group and they accommodated us with no issues.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We ate at Pat's after getting several recommendations from friends and family. It was outstanding. I had the fried seafood platter, my wife had shrimp etouffee and my kids had fried shrimp. It was excellent. All of it. The service was great and our waiter did a good job. My son was able to go out on the deck and feed the catfish and a gator some crackers and bread.

The location is a little off the beaten path but it sits right on a bayou. A very nice setting to enjoy dinner. A nice place but not so nice you can't wear shorts and flip flops if you want to.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I will say I like the fried alligator bites, but the crawfish in the ettoufee was gray so it was either still raw or bad. Being able to eat on the water was nice and we were visited by a hungry gator.

1  Thank cami8999
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This casual restaurant has a great Cajun ambiance, not a tourist trap. Food was cooked fresh, crab cakes were homemade as was the onion rings and fantastic! Shrimp Po-boy had fresh, perfectly fried shrimp that offered plenty! Would recommend to anyone traveling through for authentic Cajun food.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is the reason I travel to Bayou Country. We enjoyed our seafood lunch so much that we went back the next day. We sat outside overlooking the bayou and watched fishermen catching one fish after another. I had the best shrimp po'boy, it was tender and the coating was light and not overwhelming the shrimp. My companion had the gumbo (twice!). I look forward to going back again. Its a great drive down country roads to get this little gem.