“A Hidden Gem”

Louisiana Marketshops at the 115
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Henderson
More attraction details
Owner description: This retail therapy headquarters is a funky shop featuring local Louisiana art, antiques, gifts, and products. Located between Landry's Restaurant and the Holiday Inn at I-10 Exit #115, the laid-back shop features Louisiana art, fine crafts, antiques, collectibles, gifts, recycled treasures, man-cave/camp/swamp decor, architecturals, primitives, painted furniture, farmers market items, candles, jewelry, vintage clothing, and lots of interesting goodies. In addition you will find autographed local music, books, and documentaries on DVD. Check out our website, like us on Facebook, and follow on on Twitter and Instagram!
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise, almost hidden in plain sight. I snagged a vintage Tony Chachere's cookbook for a great bargain, and can't wait to use it. The ladies here were very hospitable and seem to really enjoy what they do. I'll be back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank OnePoint8TGLS
antiqueseeker37, Owner at Louisiana Marketshops at the 115, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Ca C'est Bon! That is Good!
Many thanks for the wonderful review.. Hope you are enjoying your cookbook, my dad and Mr. Tony were good friends. Come back soon ....Bon Appetite! Jen

There are newer reviews for Louisiana Marketshops at the 115

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stopped in to see what all they had. My advice to you is watch how much they charge you for your item. I got ripped off $5 of my purchase and didn't realize it until I was too far down the road to go back. They have lots of stuff and the people seemed friendly, but watch your money there.

antiqueseeker37, Owner at Louisiana Marketshops at the 115, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Sir.. Thank you for taking time to review my store. I would have appreciated it if you would have contacted the store, so we could have taken care of this matter, prior to you writing such a negative review. I assume that you made a purchase and that we may have keyed it in incorrectly...or that we made a mistake by overcharging your credit card, the $5...either way, I am certain that we could have taken care of this matter, over the phone. I hope you understand that it is impossible for us to fix a problem, if it is not brought to our attention. Thank you for supporting the 175 Louisiana artists and makers of Louisiana products that I represent.

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I shopped this place for a quick stop..had to come back the next day its so large..had to see it all!!! Love the t-shirts...cloths and crafts....all things Cajun and Louisiana theme!!! Great owners... the lady's are very helpful!

1  Thank Janet M

Thank you for the wonderful review!
So glad you liked the store!
We now represent over 250 Louisiana artists and makers of Louisiana products.
We hope to have a web site up soon...so we can share the culture of Louisiana with the rest of the world.
Of course, you can always keep up with us on Face Book!
Thanks again, Jen