“The most unique shopping experience!”

Louisiana Marketshops at the 115
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Henderson
More attraction details
Owner description: This retail therapy headquarters is a funky shop featuring local Louisiana art, antiques, gifts, and products. Located between Landry's Restaurant and the Holiday Inn at I-10 Exit #115, the laid-back shop features Louisiana art, fine crafts, antiques, collectibles, gifts, recycled treasures, man-cave/camp/swamp decor, architecturals, primitives, painted furniture, farmers market items, candles, jewelry, vintage clothing, and lots of interesting goodies. In addition you will find autographed local music, books, and documentaries on DVD. Check out our website, like us on Facebook, and follow on on Twitter and Instagram!
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most unique shopping experience!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I am a native of Breaux Bridge and frequent this almost hidden and treasured GEM every chance I get, especially when looking for that unique one of a kind gift for someone special. LA Marketshop @ 115 supports and promotes our local artists. When you do happen to go through the store walk back AGAIN, because I am sure you've missed a unique find!

Thank you Jennifer for your insight, determination and drive to make our shopping experiences great on each and every visit.

Debbie Gauthier

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Debbie G
antiqueseeker37, Owner at Louisiana Marketshops at the 115, responded to this review, 30 June 2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful review...I am so pleased that you like our store...we are thrilled to be able to represent over 250 Louisiana artists and makers of Louisiana products. Louisiana is so very rich in music, food, and culture. Each day we host international travelers, who find out about us, and for that, we are truly thankful, BUT the wonderful, continued support from our locals is heartwarming. Many thanks! Jen

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Uniquely made in the USA.”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Cutest place ever and supporting local artists and talented people just feels good. Can't buy that at Walmart. I always go there when I need a gift or just a way to be amazed. Cajun Country is here.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ugr8
Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so pleased that you like the store. We hope to have a web site up soon, so we can spread the Louisiana Love! So come pass a good time and bayou some Louisiana stuff.. thanks again, Jen
Houston
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

What a treasure.. The staff is wonderful, extremely sweet! the merchandise (all made by local artist) was amazing. I will be back to buy more soon!!

1 Thank JroyS
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really appreciate them all! We love being able to feature the work of over 250 Louisiana artists and makers of Louisiana products. Louisiana is a cultural treasure and we want to spread the Louisiana Love... thanks again, hope to see you soon! Jen
Houston, Texas
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise, almost hidden in plain sight. I snagged a vintage Tony Chachere's cookbook for a great bargain, and can't wait to use it. The ladies here were very hospitable and seem to really enjoy what they do. I'll be back next time I'm in town.

1 Thank OnePoint8TGLS
Ca C'est Bon! That is Good!
Many thanks for the wonderful review.. Hope you are enjoying your cookbook, my dad and Mr. Tony were good friends. Come back soon ....Bon Appetite! Jen
Lexington, Kentucky
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“probably won't be back”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stopped in to see what all they had. My advice to you is watch how much they charge you for your item. I got ripped off $5 of my purchase and didn't realize it until I was too far down the road to go back. They have lots of stuff and the people seemed friendly, but watch your money there.

Visited June 2014
antiqueseeker37, Owner at Louisiana Marketshops at the 115, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Sir.. Thank you for taking time to review my store. I would have appreciated it if you would have contacted the store, so we could have taken care of this matter, prior to you writing such a negative review. I assume that you made a purchase and that we may have keyed it in incorrectly...or that we made a mistake by overcharging your credit card, the $5...either way, I am certain that we could have taken care of this matter, over the phone. I hope you understand that it is impossible for us to fix a problem, if it is not brought to our attention. Thank you for supporting the 175 Louisiana artists and makers of Louisiana products that I represent.