“First Class”

Cristiano Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cristiano Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Price range: US$39 - US$99
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barrow Street
Description: Cristiano Ristorante is committed to offering traditional Italian food paired with hints of Mediterranean soul. Seasonal menus offer our guests the opportunity to try flavors not conventionally found in classic Italian food. Our registered sommelier’s wine list is diverse, with a beautiful selection of Italian, French, American and Argentinean wines. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff will ensure your dining experience exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food, service and ambiance in this Italian restuarant is first class all the way. It is kind of expensive, but well worth the cost for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

First class place with pretty good service. Decorations pleasant. Veal with brown gravy somewhat bland, but the sides were tasty. Food seems pricey and a bit overrated in my opinion. I might try again and see if it lives up to high rating. There might be another dish that would better suit my palette.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My last visit was in 2010 and I was looking forward to dine here again on my current trip to Houma. Three years between visits and I was not disappointed. Not only is the food quality and presentation first class, the atmosphere and decor is very interesting and unique. Recently enjoyed a sea bass main course and a meat & cheese platter appetizer. The sea bass was mixed with a nice medley of heirloom tomatoes. Waitstaff are professional and personable. It is a real treat going to Cristiano.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Cristiano Ristorante was OK. The food was unique and good but service was a little slow and the prices seemed a little high. We would probably return but not on a weekend night. It was very busy.

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stopped in for lunch and ordered off the regular menu. We had lots of things to do so we decided to share the meal so we wouldn't have to take go boxes with us. The staff was happy to separate the entree in the kitchen. I appreciated this. We ordered 6 chargrilled oysters which were fabulous. The Veal was amazing, and the dessert was good, not fabulous. My friend had an Italian Margarita and I had a Margarita with a muddled basil leaf. Both were excellent. The price was about $100 and that was splitting everything except the drinks. Another time I went to dinner at the restaurant I had the scallop appetizer (wonderful), lamb (fantastic), risotto (yum) and good wine. Would I go back??? Oh yes. It was a great lunch and dinner experience.