“A Special Place for A Special Event”

Cristiano Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cristiano Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Price range: US$39 - US$99
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barrow Street
Description: Cristiano Ristorante is committed to offering traditional Italian food paired with hints of Mediterranean soul. Seasonal menus offer our guests the opportunity to try flavors not conventionally found in classic Italian food. Our registered sommelier’s wine list is diverse, with a beautiful selection of Italian, French, American and Argentinean wines. Our knowledgeable and welcoming staff will ensure your dining experience exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

This is my go to place for any special occasion. Everything about the place , from service to food, rates highly. During a holiday like Mother's Day be sure to make a reservation far in advance. They will adapt their delicious recipes for dietary restrictions. Bon appetite!

1  Thank Think56

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Love the food and attention to detail. Charming atmosphere in a home setting. Bar is set off from main restaurant with cozy niches.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very nice staff & good food. Duck appetizer was good, as we're to calamari. Chicken parm was just ok.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had the chargrilled oysters with a glass of prosecco, followed by the "Pollo", which is a sort of pan-crisp chicken breast stuffed with cheese with a sort of pecan-meunière sauce on top....really hard to describe the combination of favors but the dish was stunning with a nice crisp Chardonnay.

Ended the meal with an Irish coffee and some animated conversation with some other patrons in the lounge area ( I was dining alone and so made myself at home in the bar for dinner)' and left very happy....it was one of those meals that just leave you satisfied on so many levels.

I wish I had the chance to go back there before I leave Houma but it doesn't seem likely, so I will just say if you find yourself in this little Louisiana town, do yourself a favor and visit this little jewel for an interesting menu, excellent food, and fine service all at a reasonable price. If you are like me, after so many blah blah meals out it may even re-ignite your passion for fine food.

1  Thank Tim C
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It is always a culinary delight to dine at Cristiano's in Houma. The menu always have fresh new items that delight. We often stop in for dinner on our way to our camp and it is always a treat. It is fun to introduce Cristiano's to friends and see their reaction to what we have been bragging about and have them agree that it is every bit as good as we said.

Been to Cristiano Ristorante? Share your experiences!