Holiday Inn Houma
US$67
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
US$74
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
ComfortInn
Very Good 4/5
Howard Johnson Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$68
Very Good 4/5
Baymont Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$72
US$70
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsla piroguegreat bartenderfront deskchristmas visitbusiness tripspecial thanksgreat hotelthanks guysin townhearty breakfastquiet hotelmartin luther kingbanquet roomspacious roomgreat rategreat roommake you feel at home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Upon arrival we where greeted by fabulous agents at the front desk. Josh immediately saw that our kids where a little cranky from the trip and entertained them, offered them refreshments and kept them occupied while my husband and I could check in. The room was great. Clean crisp beds and a nice big bathroom! The pool area had just been outfitted with new pool furniture and the kids loved the pool. For dinner we enjoyed great food at reasonable prices and for breakfast Brandy took care of us-again great food and fabulous service! It was great to be in a place that really wanted to make sure your stay was the best. I would return when ever in or around the area. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank angeleyes_11
Reviewed 1 January 2011

We came in for a weekend wedding at the hotel and it was very n nice and well done. Rooms clean and nice staff went beyond!!!! The restuarant had some of the best local Cajun food we have every had. IF you come to Houma or are planning a wedding this is the hotel to do it.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank nasafamily
Reviewed 30 June 2010

This Holiday Inn is an exceptional hotel, great rooms, comfortable beds, and located in the heart of town near food and shopping! When I have business in this area, I ALWAYS try to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
5  Thank timvines5640
Megan W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all feedback.

Kind Regards,
Megan W
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2009

Great Hotel! Modern design and the service was excellent. The only issue was that they did take pets, but the manager allowed us after we explained.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank TravellerSaltLake
DOSatHIHouma, Manager at Holiday Inn Houma, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2009

Thank You for staying with us!! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2008

On February 9, 2008 I made an online hotel reservation for Holiday Inn in Houma Louisiana as we had stayed there previously and planned on returning each year for Manning Passing Academy. In March, our son broke his knee at which time he was on crutches until late May. After being cleared from the doctors, our son was directed to physical therapy and it was suggested that he not participate in any football related activities until August. We had to cancel our reservations to Manning Passing Academy and with the hotel as well. I called on May 29th to cancel our reservations only to be told that since I prepaid my reservation, that they could not and would not issue a refund. I was then directed to call the Hotel and speak with a manger directly, which I did. I was informed that a manager was not on site and that I had to call back anytime on Friday, May 30th. I called the hotel direct and asked to speak with a manager. Instead of being transferred, the lady on the line asked what she could do to help me. I explained the situation and was immediately told that no manager was on site and that I needed to contact the online reservations in order to request the cancellation. I expressed my dissatisfaction and was told that a manger would be in later that day but insisted that I needed to call the reservations line.
I called the reservations line immediately and expressed my frustration. Initially, the lady on the line stuck with the party line that no refunds were permitted. After discussing it further, she put me on hold for approximately 20 minutes until another lady answered the line. Again, expressing my frustration, she said that there was nothing they could do and that no refunds were permitted. She said that my only hope was to call the hotel direct and ask the manager but admitted that the manager would likely not provide a refund either. I again reiterated that they would certainly be losing a customer if this were the stance they continue to take. Basically, to keep $551.00 of our money and turn away well over $1500.00 of our money over the next year with the two trips we had planned going forward.

My next step is to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, the Houma Chamber of Commerce, the Louisiana Visitors and Convention Bureau and anyone else I can tell about how badly we’ve been treated by Holiday Inn in Houma Louisiana.

Customer service at Holiday Inn is non-existent; they only care about getting your money and nothing else. Buyer beware when making online reservations with Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
6  Thank Laker83

I'm very sorry to hear of your misfortune. Unfortunately a prepaid reservation cannot be refunded. That is the main reason you get a lower rate when you prepay, it guaratees the stay. That is not a policy that we created here in Houma, but one we must abide by per the corporate guidelines. I wish we could have helped you.