“always clean and freindly”
Review of Ramada Houma

Ramada Houma
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Houma
Houston, Texas
“always clean and freindly”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

the ramada in houma is such a beautiful place to stay.The staff and maintence crew really go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.The grounds and walkways are always in tip top condition and the rooms are just what you expect from a ramada property always clean and updated.I stay here reguraly because the staff makes you feel like family.The pool is always clean and opened for use and the onsite restaurant and lounge is really top notch.You get the impression all the employees are really happy to be working at this property.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 2 September 2011

7 of our crew stayed for a month and we loved it. Andrea and the housekeeping staff went out of their way to pamper us. There was several times I told housekeeping they did not have to clean our room and they done it anyway and it was clean before noon. I can't brag on Andrea and the rest of the ladies. Thank you so much we look forward to our next stay

Have a bloody Mary they are gggrrrreeeeaaat

• Stayed August 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 May 2011

As part of a large group, we found the Ramada a great place to stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and accommodating. The space was perfect, with comfortable outside areas to sit and relax, as well as a pool and hot tub area.
Breakfast was provided every day and on a Tues. evening a barbecue with hot dogs, great hambugers and soft drinks, beer and wine were provided free. The bar area was very comfortable with really good entertainment several nights during the week.
The restaurant catered an excellent buffet for our group.
We were very pleased with the Ramada during our five night stay.

• Stayed May 2011
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 23 January 2011

what a dump, screaming drug-addled hiphop parties going on til 1-2am, lowlifes yelling about prostitutes at 3am. on the weekend it was fairly empty but they still managed to put some heavy dope smokers next door who coughed all night and day. this place should be run by somebody with morals or torn down. i travel alot on business and this is the worst hotel i've ever been in as far as clients.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Burlington NC
Reviewed 27 November 2010

The service at Ramada was excellent, the front desk was excellent in helping me with what ever i needed. The management is the best I have been around, willing to to do what they can to make you comfortable. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable and house keeping is always on top of everything. There is not anything I do not like about the Ramada Inn, I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Northampton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I stayed here while being deployed for the oil spill. The hotel looks run down from the outside but I was pleasantly surprised by my room. The bathroom area looked like it had been recently revamped (granite countertops) and the bedding was nice and clean. The bed was pretty comfortable too, and I generally hate hotel beds!

The front desk staff was incredibly friendly. I had some issues with the key for my door and they bent over backwards to help me. When the soda machine was out of water (and it was insanely hot) and took my money without giving me a drink, they refunded my money then went to their staff machine to get me a couple of waters free of charge.

The continental breakfast wasn't much of anything, so I ended up frequenting the starbucks down the road.

Yes, there tended to be a lot of people hanging out there on the weekends, some on the balcony, but no one ever bothered me and as a woman staying alone I never felt unsafe or uncomfortable.

This is not the hotel if you're looking for a luxury stay, but for the price and service I think it was great.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Knoxville, TN
Reviewed 3 July 2007

Enter from the outside. My first 30 minutes was spent killing mosquitos in the room. (tip, they land on the ceiling) Not clean. The upside is...at least it wasn't any other hole in the wall, enter from the outside, motel in southern Louisiana. Stay at the Hampton Inn if you can, thats where I stayed the first time, but it was full the second time, so I stayed here. The people who stayed here for Mardi Gras may have the wrong hotel... Houma was over an hour from New Orleans.

• Liked — I left after 1 night.
  • Disliked — Dirty place
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Mattraveler