“Very Friendly Staff, Very Clean Hotel, Convenient Location”
Review of Hampton Inn Houma

Hampton Inn Houma
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Houma
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn several times for business. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel is near several chain restaurants, but the staff will be happy to give you directions to any of the local restaurants if you're looking for some great seafood. Nothing is very far away. Target is right across the street, and Wal-Mart is a short distance away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly J

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband had checked in before my arrival, so my check in was prompt . Our room was quiet, and clean. Housekeeping did a great job, I can't remember the name of the woman who serviced our room, but she was wonderful. I enjoyed the workout facility. It was too cold for the pool to be open. A breakfast buffet is offered, my selection was yogurt, juice and fruit. Nothing from the hot options looked appetizing. The front staff could have been friendlier, the hotel is average nothing special.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise A
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I think the people who works the front desk at a hotel really sets the tone when you arrive, and I didn't really get the vibe of a welcome atmosphere when I arrived. Nice and clean hotel, but the energy there did not make me feel welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank D.J. B
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My family stayed here and found the accommodations and service to be consistent with the expectations of the Hilton brand. Everything was in good order and the service was efficient and prompt. Good night stay and will use this hotel again next time I am staying in this area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn on business. Check-inn was a breeze. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to be helpful. The hotel was clean and pleasant from lobby to guestrooms. I had everything I needed, including free wifi and cable, as well as, a most comfortable bed. The complimentary breakfast offered choices from cereal to homemade waffles, and was a great time saver for me. The hotel was perfectly located around shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to coworkers, friends and family! My stay was great!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I come to the Houma, La area often and this is my #1 place to stay. The staff is always accommodating and friendly especially (Sabrina & Lauren). I am always greeted with a smile and hello. The rooms are clean and properly outfitted with the right furnishings to make my business stay comfortable.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Houma LA many times for business reasons. The facility has been consistently clean and comfortable. The staff there has always been available and helpful although we've not had any problems there.