Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma
Howard Johnson Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$68
Baymont Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$80
US$78
US$107
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
Priceline
US$60
US$68
TripAdvisor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houma(Houma)(Great Value!)
US$98
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolrestaurants and shoppingwaffle machinehot tubfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

The walls are paper thin. You can hear people walking on the floor above you and talking out side in the parking lot. We where lucky enough to be right next to the elevator so we hear 4 bings everytime it stops. But it's a Fairfield Inn. Wasn't expecting much. The staff was super nice.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Great location. Excellent value... Near retail and resturants. Next to Copelands which is a very good family resturant/bar. Too bad we noticed the outside patio w/grill or we would of grilled up some really fresh red drum from the bayou.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
FHall001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2012

Thanks so much for being ur guest !! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return trip. We will make sure you have a standing reservation at the grill. We have a great time in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable.

Thanks and see you next visit!

Fred

Reviewed 9 August 2012

You can always count on Fairfield. The rooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast had several items and the coffee was really good. The pool and hot tub were clean (maybe a little too much chlorine). The staff was very nice. If the hair dryer worked and the towels weren't slightly damp, I would have gave an excellent review. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Booked on line. Was asked what floor (3rd worked well for us) and what type of pillows (feather or foam). Even asked if we wanted to be close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
FHall001, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank you so much for the nice things you had to say about our property. Everday we want to make sure our guests have the very best stay that we can offer them! I am sorry about the two items that were not up to par. Please contact me so I might get some more feedback from you. Thanks so much and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Staff very courteous. Room clean and comfortable. A/C nice and cool. Great Gym. Pool Indoor with hot tub. Very nice and clean. Water nice and warm. Bathroom with good hot water and nice soft towels. Bed is very comfortable. Wifi good. Had mini ref and microwave. Flat screen tv. Looked at room where continental breakfast is servered. Will eat in am. Check out at noon and not the usuall 10 or 11. Pool open longer then most from 6a to 11p. All staff has been great We live a few blocks away but just wanted a night away from home but did not want to go out of town.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Went to stay for one night and booked two rooms(double beds)! Both rooms a/c was not working properly. I called the front desk and the staff can to check it out! She said,"it very hot in here," ! She told me that she was gng to call her manager to see if she can move me to other rooms! She came back and said She was gng to place me upstairs! I ask her will the price be the same as the rooms I have already! She said yes!! Well at check-out it wasn't , they charged me $20 extra for both room! I paid cash and they still charged it to my credit card!! It was a mess!! The check-out staff was very rude To me!! I will Neva stay here ever again! So, if ur in the Houma area please stay at the Wingate! It's the best hotel down here! Stay away from the Fairfield Inn!!

• Stayed: June 2012