“Excellent eating”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Jefferson
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Copeland's of New Orleans restaurants are committed to the concept that every dish and meal is true to the culinary traditions and heritage of New Orleans, augmented by the gracious hospitality of the Copeland Family. Copeland's of New Orleans is more than a restaurant; it is the family's promise to provide you with the finest dining experience each and every visit.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been to Copeland's only once and have no regular way of getting there; but the one time that I went there, it was well. The food was good, and I also enjoyed the service.

1  Thank Thomas H
There are newer reviews for Copeland's of New Orleans

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We went for Copeland's as it was "local" vs Applebees. Worst value and quality take out I've ever had. 3 adults all had entree salads and shared 1 cheesecake for $60. Salads were all very small and the $4.50 add on salad meat was 5 bite-sized pieces. Skimpy and just not very good would be the best way to describe it. Don't bother.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The selections are plentiful, even for the most picky eater.
The Shrimp selections are so tender and tasty. The chef prepares the food for the most discriminating critic and the tastes are wonderful! The portion size is huge!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The food was actually very good but I will not be going back to this place ever, because the service was bad and they took advantage that we were having a business dinner and we were to preoccupy with our conversation to pad our bill. First we had a 20% discount coupon that they never apply and then they added drinks to our tab that we never order nor consume. When we showed the coupon to the manager at the beginning of our meal, he said that he will take care of us, he sertainly did but not in the way we expected. It is a shame that there are such dishonest stablishements like this, because we like the food and we would have come back here.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Always tried to go to Copeland's when in town, but I guess all good things come to an end. Three of us had lunch at this location & it was disappointing. The food just wasn't as good as it used to be and I got the Ricochet Catfish, the same thing I usually get. Oh, and the Onion Mum - don't bother, it's not even the same as before. Never thought I'd see the day I'd have negative things to say about Copeland's.

Been to Copeland's of New Orleans? Share your experiences!