“My favorite place on earth.”

La Belle Maison Lakefront Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jonesboro
La Belle Maison Lakefront Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Jonesboro B&B and Inns
“My favorite place on earth.”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

My wife and I were looking for a place to go and relax for a few days. I fish on Caney lake a lot and only knew about the state park and the spillway marina for places to stay. But a friend told us about la belle mansion. We called and reserved a room for the weekend. When we walked In for the first time we were blown away by how beautiful this place was. As the other review says this place is a gem!! I have stayed there 4 or 5 times now. If you are looking for a beautiful place to go to relax look no further you just found it. They have the best view of Caney lake, A beautiful pool, Very clean and cozy rooms, Delicious breakfast, Nice boat ramp, Nice boat house, the list goes on and on. They even have an eagle hanging out in a tree in the back by the lake. The price is really good! I would pay more to stay there than they charge. David and his wife are so inviting and want you to feel like you are at home. Anyway, I hope this helps someone looking for a peaceful getaway. I might see you out there.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Brandonbl

Families
Solo
Business
howelldw
Reviewed 2 February 2011

We stayed at the La Belle over a weekend in late august for a birthdya party on the lake. The property was beautiful and the owners are very nice. We had mechanical trouble one night and the owner allowed us to use their personal vehicle to go into town. We couldn't have asked for any better service. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Traveling to the location isn't that difficult. Its approx 30 min from either Ruston or West monroe. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting some peace and quiet with beautiful lakeside views.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank howelldw
Morse, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 November 2010

Nothing happens by accident so discovering this gem on Caney Lake was meant to be ! We have stayed in several B&Bs and never have we had the privacy, comfort or serenity that we experienced at La Belle Maison. The Jazz suite was cozy, romantic and inviting; It breathed peacefulness. If you are looking for an escape from your hectic life do yourself a favor and stay at the La Belle Maison. David and Nancy were gracious hostesses, breakfast was made to order and David did a wonderful job of being there, but not being there. The weather was too cold to enjoy the swimming pool, but we hope to return when we can use the pool also.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MarkW417

Been to La Belle Maison Lakefront Suites? Share your experiences!