Budget Inn
Sleep Inn(Jonesboro)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed for weekscomfortable bedsflat screenwould stay againgreat place to stayshowermicrowaveamenitiesrates
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I recently filmed much of my feature film Coldwell Spring in Jonesboro and I lodged the cast at the Budget Inn. The rooms were clean and the owner and staff were courteous and prompt in responding to our needs and requests. I highly recommend the Budget Inn for those traveling to or through North Central Louisiana. Philip L.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
budgetinn305, General Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Your responses help us show what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. I look forward to seeing you again at our hotel and want to thank you again for your positive review.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have been coming to Jonesboro for work for the last 5 years and never had a bad experience at the Budget Inn. It's a family owned Motel located in the heart of Jonesboro.Rooms are always clean and the owners always go out of their way to make my stay enjoyable.Located about a block from the courthouse and local resturants.Cable and internet is important for me due to work ,so that's a plus!

Room Tip: I perfer a bottom room due to frontdoor parking, convenient!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Fred G

Reviewed 3 August 2013

When you look at the previous review you will automatically think this place is hideous just as I did; nevertheless, it is far from that. You have to take in consideration that this is a small town, the building is very old as you can see; fortunately, the owners have obviously put some attention to updating the place as much as economically possible . The rooms are clean, and have all the amenities you need. The people that work here are very friendly and make you feel at home. I had no issues whatsoever. I find it hilarious how some people come here knowing its and older building, yet expect to see a beach front Hotel, come on now.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2013

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! In town for a funeral and upon entering the room, I noticed a huge smoke stench. I couldn't get in touch with the front desk. Due to the stench, I had to leave my luggage in my vehicle to prevent my clothes from picking up the smell. Finally got in touch with the front desk the next morning and requested a smoke free room, and was told that there were no available rooms. Funny thing, the parking lot was empty...I'm convinced a small portion of the rooms are habitable, as evidence the only rooms they put people in were next to us. They have debris, broken appliances and garbage outside of the rooms. We had roaches in our room. When asking for towels, I was advised to wait for the cleaning lady to begin her shift, instead of just being given towels from the front desk. By the way, the "white" towels were more brown than anything. Also, this motel can't seem to get a grasp of who they are; the sign says Budget Inn, the phone said Hampton Inn and the soap was from Holiday Inn...which is it??? Unfortunately we weren't aware that our family avoids this motel like the plague every time they host our family reunion. Next time, I won't choose being in town over price--I really wanted to stay in Jonesboro, but next time, I will definitely drive into town in order to stay at a better establishment.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank R M
budgetinn305, General Manager at Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2013

Please accept my sincere apologies for your less than adequate room accommodations during your stay with us. I am so sorry that you felt like we didn’t take good care of you. Let me start by saying that after looking back at your stay, I see that you had a pet with you. That would explain the smoking room. All of our “Pet Friendly” rooms are also used as “Smoking” rooms. This is because of the odor and cleaning needed after a pet stays with us. My apologies if it wasn’t made clear to you at check in. As far as debris and garbage, I can only say that House Keeping must have been taking it out to the trash, at the time that you saw it. Since the Budget Inn Motel is independently owned, we are not offered any branded amenities, such as soap and shampoo. I do purchase higher quality amenities for my guests that occasionally come branded by other franchises. I am so sorry that this confused you. I do sincerely hope that you will give us another chance in the future, to offer you a more pleasing experience! Please feel free to call the GM directly and discuss how we may get your business back! Thank you for your opinion as we are always striving to create a better environment for our guests!