“Best Breakfast!”

Good for: Local cuisine
San Francisco, California
“Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I ususally stay away from buffets because I never feel I eat enough to equal what I pay for. But, this one, was different.This was the BEST breakfast buffet I ever had! The dishes were fresh and delicious. The buffet had a variety of choices and the price was resonable. Danielle was my server and she was so efficient and friendly. It was by far, the BEST I ever had. My entire stay was the best I ever had. This hotel and restaurant have some awesome customer service. They deserve an award!!!

• Visited April 2014
Barrett W, Manager at The Landing, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for dining at The Landing located in the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport during your recent stay. Our staff is truly the secret to our success and they work tirelessly to deliver good old fashioned southern hospitality to every diner in our restaurant and we truly look forward to serving you the next time you find yourself in the Greater New Orleans area.

• Indonesian first
Pelham, New Hampshire
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

After a long day all we wanted was a good meal, drink and a comfortable bed. The hotel supplied the bed, but the Landing supplied the good meal.

Justin, the Restaurant Manager, was on hand and came by to ensure all was well. He even brought to the table and poured our bottle of wine.

A breakfast buffet was included in our room rate. There were plenty of choices and the bacon was especially good. Great coffee too.

The service from everyone in this restaurant was friendly, professional, welcoming and now memorable.

Keep up the superb work.

• Visited March 2014
Barrett W, Manager at The Landing, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Thank you for dining at The Landing located in the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport. The first rate service and top notch culinary delights are the norm in The Landing and we truly look forward to serving you again when you find your way back to the Greater New Orleans area.

Ohio
“The Landing - Holds its own in an area of FINE food!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Found ourselves stranded by a canceled flight out of MSY on Easter Sunday evening. Airline arranged for room, transportation and meal voucher at the Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport. Upon arrival was graciously greeted by Justin Grover, the restaurant Manager. He was most helpful and friendly. After dropping our belongings in our room we preceded to the restaurant were we were once again immediately greeted and seated by Justin. It was approximately 7:30 p.m. on Easter evening and at the time we were seated I believe there were only 3 or 4 others in the venue. Our server Richard was at our tableside almost immediately. I believe there must have then been at least 18 or more additional people filter into the restaurant after we were seated. Richard appeared to be the only server on duty BUT his service to anyone was not diminished because of it. He was friendly and professional the entire time. We did not wait for anything. I had the Cajun Chicken salad and will say that in an area famous for its food ~ this salad held its own! It was fabulous! My friend also thoroughly enjoyed her steak dinner. Everything was done to perfection. I would highly recommend the restaurant to anyone for any occasion. Might make a trip back to the restaurant JUST for a meal the next time I'm in New Orleans.

• Visited April 2013
Barrett W, Manager at The Landing, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank you for dining at The Landing located in the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your stopover on Easter night. Our staff is truly the secret to our success and they work tirelessly to deliver good old fashioned southern hospitality to every diner in our restaurant. The first rate service and top notch culinary delights are the norm in The Landing and we truly look forward to serving you again should you find your way back to the Greater New Orleans area.

Headland, Alabama
“Very attentive service”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The breakfast buffet was very good but a bit pricey. Only had gumbo and a salad for one of my dinner meals. Both were good but don't expect crab in your gumbo but did have shrimp. It was never crowded either time I ate here so service was quick and good. Only down side, they were out of bourban pecan pie the night I ate dinner. The restaurant manager did offer me some on a later visit but I declined. Great plce to eat if you don't fell like leaving the hotel and fighting with the traffic.

Visited March 2013
Barrett W, Manager at The Landing, responded to this review, 1 April 2013
Thank you for dining at The Landing located in the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your recent trip to the Crescent City. Our professional staff works tirelessly to deliver a superior dining experience in our restaurant. Some guests choose to dine in rather than going out and we seek to ensure that they are never disappointed. We appreciate your feedback and truly look forward to serving you again should you find yourself back to the Big Easy.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great quick meal”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My server was attentive & service focused. Spinach & chicken salad arrived quickly. Checked back with me an appropriate amount and even offered me a free bottle of water to take back to my room.

Visited March 2013
Barrett W, Manager at The Landing, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank you for dining at The Landing located in the Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport on your recent visit to the Big Easy. Our professional staff goes out of their way to treat each and every diner as though they were eating in our own home. We recognize that you have dining choices in New Orleans and we seek to reinforce your decision to dine with us. We appreciate your feedback and truly look forward to serving you again should you find yourself back in the Crescent City.

Manager

Been to The Landing? Share your experiences!