Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
US$89
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
US$248
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewslake pontchartrainnew orleanstreasure chest casinoconvention centerroom was cleanfront desk stafffree shuttlebusiness tripfrench quarterhgiairportleveedowntowncruiseproximitynola
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Hilton Garden Inn may want to use the renovations of their poor ratings if anything the renovations and project personnel were not a problem. The hotel staff did not resolve issues nor was our room cleaned in one of the three days we stayed . I’m not used to this type of service from Hilton and their partners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale C
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

hank you for taking time to review our hotel. Let me apologize that our customer service during your stay at our hotel was lacking. I will definitely pass on your comments to the appropriate department heads for their review and to utilize as a training tool for team members.
We do hope you will give us another chance if you are ever in our area again. If you do come to our area again and would like a reservation please contact me personally I would love to be able to help you.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Our stay began with a very helpful person in the Hilton reservation system. Our stay at this facility was most pleasant, made so by a very attentive staff which included management, front desk, restaurant and the shuttle service from the airport. The King size bed was the most comfortable ever in a motel/hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We are happy to hear that everyone from making your reservation to the end of your stay could make this a memorable one.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 504-712-0504.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was the WORST experience with a Hilton property that I have EVER received. My experience at your property shows why your "100% satisfaction guarantee" is complete lip service and a lie. We were planning on staying the night and then enjoying New Orleans Zoo and Aquarium the next day. On Friday, I checked in at approximately 3pm so that I had keys when we returned that night. I only accessed the room ONCE to use the bathroom because the bathrooms on the first floor were "under renovations." We were headed to Covington to have dinner with our daughter for her birthday. However, because of the deteriorating weather conditions, on our way to the Northshore, I called the hotel to try and transfer the reservation to the Hilton Garden Inn in Covington/Mandeville because ALL access roads back to the city had been CLOSED due to ice on the roads (I-55, the Causeway, and the Twinspan were ALL CLOSED Southbound). First, I spoke to Branesha who was one of the rudest, most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. She would not refund my stay, even though there was no way for us to return, and the only thing she would do is refer us to the Hilton 800 number. She also put me on a prolonged hold in order to check other guests in and when she returned, had a very short and bad attitude. I attempted to speak with Hilton Honors, but they said that since I had "checked in," that there was nothing they could do, that the originating hotel would decide wheter or not to cancel the reservation. By this point, I'm EXTREMELY frustrated because as a "Gold" member, you would assume that you could get better service, but I was sadly mistaken....At that point, I called the Hilton Garden Inn back and SPECIFICALLY asked to speak to the Manager on Duty, only to be told that was NO M.O.D..... I re-explained my situation, asked them to transfer the amount that they charged to my credit card to the Hilton in Covington, only to be told that they could not do that, and that they would "cancel" my reservation. As of today (1/28/14), the charge of $132 is still on my credit card (which I specifically disputed this morning with my CC company due to your staff's very unprofessional demeanor and the fact that I did NOT stay in that hotel room that I was charged for DUE TO ICE ON THE ROADS AND INCLIMENT WEATHER). I have stayed at many different Hilton properties in the past, and on average, we sincerely enjoy staying at a Hilton property. However, properties like Marriott and Hyatt would appreciate my GOLD LOYALTY as well if my family and I have other "stays" or ISSUES like I had with the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans. I would appreciate a follow up letter or phone call explaining your staff's inability to refund my "stay" and unprofessional attitude due to unforseen circumstances. This is the most opportune time to refund a guest's stay due to a less than satisfactory "100% guarantee" that you'll ever receive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael K
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests' expectations. I have spoken to the front desk agents in your comments regarding the way they handled you concerns

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 504-712-0504.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Slow and poor service. Will not stay there again. They are not a "can Do" staff. The rooms are adequate. We left something at the hotel in the room closet and they said they could not find it. The airport shuttle was very slow picking us up, and we were not recognized as a valued member of the Hilton Honors.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Let me apologize that our customer service during your stay at our hotel was lacking. I have spoken to the Housekeeping Manager regarding anything being left at the hotel recently in the closet but nothing has been found. I have also spoken to all the front desk agents regarding shuttle service, but it does take about 20 - 25 minutes to get to the airport depending on traffic and I have also spoken to them regarding welocming our HHonors guest upon checkin.

Amy Stettenr

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We chose this hotel due to our allegiance to Hilton hotels and it's close proximity to the New Orleans Airport (4 miles). The hotel was clean and well maintained. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Parking is free. Breakfast and dinner are available in the hotel restaurant for a fee. There are numerous stores and restaurants on Williams Blvd between I-10 and the hotel location including a mall, Wal-Mart and Café Du Monde. We had an 8:00 AM Saturday flight scheduled for the next morning and were looking forward to a restful night. Unfortunately, our sleep was interrupted repeatedly from about midnight to 3:30 AM by numerous Casino returnees. We experienced loud conversation from the hallway, slamming doors, voices from adjoining rooms, etc. The walls of our room were thin enough to ascertain the exact conversations in the adjoining rooms. What we discovered is the Casino does not have their own hotel and the Fairfield Inn is utilized by people who are making the Casino their destination. This association with the Casino includes a bus service operated by the Casino to take hotel guests to/from the hotel. The Casino also utilizes the hotel as a place for people who overindulged to sleep it off. Bottom line, we had a poor nights sleep and will not stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Let me apologize that our customer service during your stay at our hotel was lacking. We do have a business relationship with the Treasure Chest Casino here at the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport. The Treasure Chest Casino does not send their patrons that overindulge to our hotel to sleep it off. Also you mentioned the Fairfield Inn so I am not sure if you may have gotten the two hotels confused as they are about 2 miles from us (Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport).