Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
US$89
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
US$248
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewslake pontchartrainnew orleanstreasure chest casinoconvention centerroom was cleanfront desk stafffree shuttlebusiness tripfrench quarterhgiairportleveedowntowncruiseproximitynola
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The rooms and lobby was wonderful. The bed was amazing and the room had everything one needs. There was some kind of one time event in the restaurant kitchen causing several of the customers to wait over an hour for very poor food. But staff handled it well and things were made right.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We are happy to hear that your stay was great. I do applogize f or the service in the restaurnant being slow and hope to see you again in the future.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 504-712-0504.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

pricey, poor guest service, under construction, no free coffee/breakfast which everyone gives these days. nice lobby but really always empty no reason to enjoy. empty wine bottles for display but saw no service. nice fancy coffee maker in room, didn't work power button kept cutting off!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Al R

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Let me apologize that our customer service during your stay at our hotel was lacking. We are at the end of our full renovation to the property, we do offer complimentary coffee in the mornings from 5AM - 10AM daily. We have empty wine bottles for display and serve wine in the restaurnat at the bar or at the tables form 5PM - 10PM. If you do come to our area again and would like a reservation please contact me personally I would love to be able to help you.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Hilton Garden Inn may want to use the renovations of their poor ratings if anything the renovations and project personnel were not a problem. The hotel staff did not resolve issues nor was our room cleaned in one of the three days we stayed . I’m not used to this type of service from Hilton and their partners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale C
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

hank you for taking time to review our hotel. Let me apologize that our customer service during your stay at our hotel was lacking. I will definitely pass on your comments to the appropriate department heads for their review and to utilize as a training tool for team members.
We do hope you will give us another chance if you are ever in our area again. If you do come to our area again and would like a reservation please contact me personally I would love to be able to help you.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Our stay began with a very helpful person in the Hilton reservation system. Our stay at this facility was most pleasant, made so by a very attentive staff which included management, front desk, restaurant and the shuttle service from the airport. The King size bed was the most comfortable ever in a motel/hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy to hear that everyone from making your reservation to the end of your stay could make this a memorable one.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was the WORST experience with a Hilton property that I have EVER received. My experience at your property shows why your "100% satisfaction guarantee" is complete lip service and a lie. We were planning on staying the night and then enjoying New Orleans Zoo and Aquarium the next day. On Friday, I checked in at approximately 3pm so that I had keys when we returned that night. I only accessed the room ONCE to use the bathroom because the bathrooms on the first floor were "under renovations." We were headed to Covington to have dinner with our daughter for her birthday. However, because of the deteriorating weather conditions, on our way to the Northshore, I called the hotel to try and transfer the reservation to the Hilton Garden Inn in Covington/Mandeville because ALL access roads back to the city had been CLOSED due to ice on the roads (I-55, the Causeway, and the Twinspan were ALL CLOSED Southbound). First, I spoke to Branesha who was one of the rudest, most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. She would not refund my stay, even though there was no way for us to return, and the only thing she would do is refer us to the Hilton 800 number. She also put me on a prolonged hold in order to check other guests in and when she returned, had a very short and bad attitude. I attempted to speak with Hilton Honors, but they said that since I had "checked in," that there was nothing they could do, that the originating hotel would decide wheter or not to cancel the reservation. By this point, I'm EXTREMELY frustrated because as a "Gold" member, you would assume that you could get better service, but I was sadly mistaken....At that point, I called the Hilton Garden Inn back and SPECIFICALLY asked to speak to the Manager on Duty, only to be told that was NO M.O.D..... I re-explained my situation, asked them to transfer the amount that they charged to my credit card to the Hilton in Covington, only to be told that they could not do that, and that they would "cancel" my reservation. As of today (1/28/14), the charge of $132 is still on my credit card (which I specifically disputed this morning with my CC company due to your staff's very unprofessional demeanor and the fact that I did NOT stay in that hotel room that I was charged for DUE TO ICE ON THE ROADS AND INCLIMENT WEATHER). I have stayed at many different Hilton properties in the past, and on average, we sincerely enjoy staying at a Hilton property. However, properties like Marriott and Hyatt would appreciate my GOLD LOYALTY as well if my family and I have other "stays" or ISSUES like I had with the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans. I would appreciate a follow up letter or phone call explaining your staff's inability to refund my "stay" and unprofessional attitude due to unforseen circumstances. This is the most opportune time to refund a guest's stay due to a less than satisfactory "100% guarantee" that you'll ever receive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael K
Amy S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests' expectations. I have spoken to the front desk agents in your comments regarding the way they handled you concerns

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 504-712-0504.