“yum”

Fisherman's Cove Seafood
Ranked #9 of 231 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had the fried pickles, hot sausage Po Boy, onion rings. Way too much food! But very good. The fried pickles had a good crunch and were the dill chips. Onion rings were not frozen - fresh onions and a nice crispy batter. The poboy was excellent. I cannot eat shellfish but my dining partner had one of the specials with shrimp and loved it. It was busy but service was excellent and fast. We went next door to the market after eating and I was very impressed by the selection and the staff - very friendly and knowledgeable.

I will definitely eat here again if in the area!

1  Thank jaspurcat

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

This place was very close to my hotel and the reviews were good. It's small and busy with a fish market also. I had the shrimp & oyster poboy, it was perfect. Service was great and prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Pier5660
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We decided to try this little seafood cafe prior to a flight out of NOLA, and were pleasantly surprised at the great quality of the seafood and the customer service. We will definitely go back. It is a small storefront with limited parking, and it is right at the entrance to Esplanade Mall on the north side of I-10 on Williams Blvd.

1  Thank CajunCountryBR
Reviewed 13 November 2013

It is a bar atmosphere, but with the best seafood around.

I had the crawfish ettoufee (sp), spicy without setting your mouth on fire. Great flavor and perfectly seasoned.

A great stop if you are in Kenner.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This place, oh(!) this place. From the oyster shells-paved parking in the back, to the crowded traffic jams, ugly electric pole wires, breaking cement roads and expressways, it's SO NOLA!
The great smells of the cooking, the seafood shop next door, the big jets just missing the rooftop of the restaurant as they land at MSY. All this atmosphere before you go in! Then, once inside, the eclectic mix of the population, accents, varied foods they order, their conversations (yes, I eavesdrop as a tourist) make for a traveller's experience! You must go there once before you fly out or go deeper into the bowells of NOLA.

Oh, the food. Almost forgot. Representative of deep south Louisana cooking with all offerings and daily seafood specials. Wednesdays are cheap oysters on half shell.
Get their Pina colada, try the Abita beer, eat the healthy seafood salad (it's huge). Add a half
pound of boiled shrimp or crawfish if a large appetite. No reservations, so go early for lunch and dinner.
We go twice every time we're in NOLA.

2  Thank Will J

Been to Fisherman's Cove Seafood? Share your experiences!