“Hot Beignets”
Review of Cafe du Monde

Cafe du Monde
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Kenner
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fresh hot coffee and beignets. Fast service and always hot. A Louisiana specialty for on the run or alone.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Nothing special here - just the same old Beignets and chicory coffee. Nice place to take a break and experience the old New Orleans.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was recently stuck in New Orleans on my way to my offshore crew change when the ice storm came through the South. So I decided to go get some coffee and beignets, since I had never had them from Cafe du Monde. Since the weather was so bad, I was the only person in the place, and got a fresh and delicious cafe au lait, and three fresh and delicious beignets. They were exactly what I expected and wanted, and I look forward to going back for more!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We had hot, fresh beignets and wonderful cafe au laits on our way out of town. The quality was identical to the French Market location, with just a fraction of the wait time. If you've never tried beignets, you are really missing out :)

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had the medium de-caf au lait and beignets- delicious. A little expensive at $6 but a nice treat when in NOLA area and the Kenner location in right by the NOLA airport. (Be careful eating beignets in the car. In addition to being hot they can make it look like a powdered-sugar bomb exploded!)

Been to Cafe du Monde? Share your experiences!