“5 Star in Food and Service”
Review of Rib Shack - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast
A TripAdvisor Member
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 13 October 2004

I had the opportunity to eat at The Rib Shack 3 times on my vacation to New Orleans, and I must say, this is the best barbeque that you will ever taste. The smoked potato will have your mouth watering for another, as soon as you leave, thus explaining why I would eat there 3 times in 3 days. The owners are the nicest people that you could possibly meet, there are a husband and wife team, and there team works shows in their hospitality and good home cooking. The husband even packed us a dinner for the road earlier the morning of our departure, they had not even opened to the public yet, but he went out of his way for us, strangers for milwauke, that he new nothing of, would probably never see again, for all he new. However I'm going back to New Orleans in 2 weeks, and The Rib Shack will be my first stop off the high way, yes, even before checking into my hotel. This place is a must go, don't let the quaint homely inside fool you, this place is 5 Star is food and service.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member