“Where local Seafood lovers eat!”
Review of Kenner Seafood INC

Kenner Seafood INC
Ranked #2 of 230 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This restaurant is not much to view from the outside. Most locals pass it on a daily basis and never seen or probably never eaten here. But when they do, and discover just how good fresh seafood can taste and within budget, they'll wonder "How the heck did I go this long without knowing about this place?" This is how I felt about Kenner Seafood until I stumbled upon it some 10 years ago. I've NEVER had a bad meal here. Food is always fresh, hot and delicious everytime. Wait staff is down to earth and homegrown. Leave the coat and tie at home! Come as you are. T shirt and jeans is the way to go. I love this place and will continue to bring guests from out of town and my family to dine here time and time again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Kenner Seafood was awesome! It was recommended to us by some locals and it was so good we went two rights in a row. We happened to have the same waitress both night and not only did she recognize us front the night before, she remembered our drink order, as well. I had the crab cakes both nights and they are the best I've ever had. My husband had the smoked oysters and was blown away. We both loved the crawfish, too. There was a bit of a wait the first night we were there, but I can easily understand why.

1  Thank Miki6306
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I'm a Kenner native, but I live in another state, so I was really craving some hot, spicy crawfish. My brother goes to Kenner Seafood all the time. The wonderful aromas hit you as soon as you park your car! We each had 3 lbs of boiled crawfish ($3.50 a lb), and a few cold beers to cool our burning mouths! I paid .75 for spicy corn on the cob (each boiled ingredient is extra). For starters, I had a cup of seafood gumbo ($5.50), which was very good, and my brother had a half-dozen big, plump raw oysters ($5). The prices are very reasonable, the menu is extensive, and the variety of seafood is crazy! You want frog legs? Boiled crabs? Stone crab claws? Fish & Shrimp? They got it all !!! Not a fancy place - just your typical neighborhood restaurant. Be prepared to wait a bit for a table at the usual busy meal times, but well worth the wait!

1  Thank MsMouse10
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

A friend took me hear to experience and taste my first Craw Fish bowl. 5lb of spicy Craw Fish oh boy was it good. You have got to try this place you won't regret it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This seafood restaurant in Kenner has excellent food at very reasonable prices. Some times there can be a wait in the evenings. I can't believe some locals have never heard of it. But surprised at how many people drive over 10 miles to go to it.

1  Thank Donald C