“Love that Seafood”

Black Forest, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love that Seafood”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The soft shelled crab was to die for. The boiled seafood especially the crabs were out of this world. I love to go to Smitty's every time I go home to visit.

• Visited August 2013

Acworth, Georgia
“very good”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

They were busy when we went but we didn't have to wait for a table. We were waited on right away. The food came in a reasonable amount of time. It was some of the best catfish we have ever ate. The food was really good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank WGS1967
Crossville, Tennessee
“Wasted meal opportunity.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I had to try this place after reading the TA reviews. This place is dirty. The service is slow and indifferent. I ordered the fried seafood platter which was enormous! I was not greasy and tasted good. I would judge it average compared to most fried seafood. I would recommend finding a cleaner restaurant and I don't plan on returning in the future.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ivybeanaverywareman
Chatsworth, Georgia
“Fabulous Dive”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Smitty's for many years and never get to the New Orleans area with out visiting. This trip I carried business guest and Smitty's performed supremely. One had 2 pounds of boiled shrimp which she totally consumed and then ate off my plate. Another guest had the fried shrimp which he loved. He talked about "how sweet" they tasted. I had the all you can boiled crab and shrimp. There must have been five pounds of shrimp and 6 large crab. Wonderful. It was actually more than I could eat. Wonderful I surely enjoyed the food and all the locals out for the Tuesday night specials. Good job Smitty's! Keep up the superior work!

Lusby, Maryland
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I was looking forward to some great Crawfish Ettoufee as it was during crawfish season. I was quite disappointed, The ettoufee was good but there were only about 8 crawfish tails!

Visited March 2013