Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
US$124
US$90
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$169
US$146
US$103
US$157
All reviewsindian foodnew orleanscomfortable bedpleasant stayfree breakfastwould stay here againthe shuttle driverfree shuttleeasy accessfrench quarterclean hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripminute drivebooked this hotelone night staychecking out
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Nice place, close to airport but my room was next to an equipment room and the motors kept me up all night. Room 224 is not a good choice if you want to sleep (which is why you are there... it's not on Bourbon Street).

Room Tip: Just don't accept Not 224.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great place and this one took me quite by surprise. I’ve stayed at many Country Inns and this was my second visit here. It looked different with a new courtyard in front of the hotel nicely decorated with colorful tropical plants. It is so close to airport which made me think I was limited to the restaurant at the hotel. Thank goodness the restaurant was delicious and had a wide variety of food, including full bar. Room was wonderful and comfortable with nice enhancements like a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Tastefully decorated. Shuttle was quick and easy and runs 24 hours a day. I Recommend it you need a quick stay near the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room was very comfortable (bedding was terrific) with good internet connection. Bathroom was well appointed. Restaurant had lots of choices and good service. Staff was very good. I observed them a few times interacting with other guests and they did it respectfully and with their full attention. I always enjoy when a hotel puts our fresh fruit for its guests. Shuttle service to airport was excellent and driver was very friendly. I stay in a lot of hotels and this is by far one of the best. It is a nice touch

Room Tip: Try their restaurant, very tatsy treat
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

It is always a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The room and the lobby are very clean, bright, and very comfortable. The staff is helpful and polite, and overall the stay was wonderful. This time we had time to enjoy the pool which was fabulous. We enjoyed breakfast which was excellent. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing accommodation at New Orleans airport.

Room Tip: Our room on 3rd floor was great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Like many County Inn and Suites, it was clean, had spacious rooms, and attentive staff. The breakfast was the best that we had this trip. I was surprised to see that it had a regular restaurant, but I suppose it has to compete with other large chain hotels in the area. The only unfortunate thing is that it is very near the end of the north-south runway, used extensively on the rainy night that we stayed there. But I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family