“Clean hotel with extremely friendly staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Location is great as a launching point to see all things New Orleans. The Hotel is clean, the staff is incredible. I stay here at least once a month and they have never dissapointed me. Its also 10 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Good hotel for the price and location. It is very close to the interstate and not far from Downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter. Don't come in expecting to be in the Ritz Carlton (the hotel is old but they have remodeled and have made an attempt to moderize it-but its still old), but for the price it was good value, plus it accepts your furry friends without an additonal fee. The beds are nice, it was clean enough. This makes it a winner in my books!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Leonie E
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Kenner Airport location's "Park & Go" program is excellent... along with the shuttle service to & from the airport... 5 mins away! Considering the airport parking expense saved, LaQuinta Kenner Airport is a very, very good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place is very aged and not in clean condition. The elevators are the worst I've seen in a hotel. Luckily we were only staying 1 night as this didn't seem to be in a very safe area.
The free breakfast wasn't even worth the time.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Checkin clerk tried to change my room reservation, room I was assigned was not clean. It appeared someone may have checked into the room and left for another and they had not refreshed it. Having been treated like I was an inconvenience at the front desk and that another 2 double room was not going to be available I cleaned the room myself. WIFI is slow and only usable for email and web browsing, good luck if you need to do any work. My car was messed with in the parking lot as I found my gas cap removed. I did not notice any missing gas, but I possibly had something dumped into my tank which will make the rest of my week fun.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 days and 1 night before my flight. I had a great experience. It is a modern and great place to stay. It is super close to the airport and the mall and many restaurants. My room was clean and big for a good price. There are free shuttles. The staff is great, especially Mrs. Rita at the front desk. She is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend people to stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jenny N
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The rooms were VERY, VERY smokey. It stunk. We were in 2 rooms one was worse than the other. Upon arriving at the front desk, I gave my name to the receptionist. She looked at the computer and walked away without saying a word. She left, mumbled something when she got on the elevator and did not return. The other receptionist then checked us in. She was nice. I would never come back to this hotel. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travellers also viewed these Kenner hotels
Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
Best Western Plus New Orleans Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport
Days Inn New Orleans Airport
Red Roof Inn New Orleans Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport

Address: 2610 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA 70062-5540
Region: United States > Louisiana > Kenner
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Price Range: £65 - £214 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta New Orleans Airport Hotel Kenner