“Great hotel if you have an early flight to catch”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Kenner
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great hotel if you have an early flight to catch”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This hotel is very clean, offers a convenient airport location.
The staff was helpful , the manager on duty very professional.
Moreover, the hotel offers a 24 hour complimentary shuttle, and it takes only 5 minutes to get to airport.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Richard W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing to stay here with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stay at this property frequently,rooms are always fresh and clean.
I want to call out the staff as they went over and above handling a problem I experienced.
They apologized and took care in getting me another room(problem with the AC).
Very professional and caring.This represents good leadership and expectations by the management.
I also like the fact that even though their breakfast starts at 6 am they always have it set and ready to go early,this is a big plus for business travelers.
Keep up the good work and I will be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank alanporter41
Thank you for staying with us. I always love to hear that our staff did a great job!! We do hope that we can welcome you back soon. Again, thank you.
Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights while on a sightseeing trip to New Orleans. We did not use the Fairfield as a base while in New Orleans, as it seemed to far to travel to go downtown every day.
The place is clean but the rooms are really small. We normally stay at a Fairfield when we travel but this location seemed to have smaller than normal rooms.
The breakfast was fine and the service was good as always, but I have one complaint about this motel. I always request a room with a refrigerator and microwave but was told this time that some of the rooms are not equipped with them and ended up without either a refrigerator or micro. Even though they tell you that you can get rooms so equipped, if you check in to late and there are no rooms left with those features, you are out of luck. Did not like the fact that they would not guarantee a room so equipped.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to apologize for not having a fridge and a microwave available for you at check in. This type of feeddback is very important to us. We are currently looking into the possibility of equiping more of our rooms with theses amenities. If you would like to speak more about this, I am always available. Again, thank you very much.
Roy, Utah
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, the place was nice. We got in reasonably late to the airport. Contacted the hotel and the shuttle was there in less than 10 minutes. In talking with the shuttle driver, we mentioned that we were hungry and was asking about places to eat that would be reasonably close to walk to from the hotel. He told us to just get checked in and up to our room and then to come back down and he would take us wherever we wanted to go. Very nice and professional and courteous. Other than that, the room was decent for 2 adults and two older children. Got up the next morning and had their continental breakfast, it was also pretty good - could not complain at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that our staff was accommodating, and you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service. We hope to see you again real soon.
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Booked for jazzfest and even though we has to take a taxi to French quarters and fairgrounds
The cab company called for us was priceless. Great drivers and comparable rates
Shuttle to airport plus excellent breakfast equaled out the taxi fares
The hotel is exceptional in cleanliness and staff is awesome in assisting
It has been many years since I have been to New Orleans, I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Smsalk
Thank you so much for choosing us, and for your kind words about the staff and amazing grace cab service. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Our stay coincided with Wrestlemania and the place was packed. Our room was clean. Breakfast was awful. The server could not keep up with the demand. Several things were out and not replaced even an hour before the breakfast ended. We lined up for the waffle machine for 20 minutes. Some left. This was not a good start to our day.

This hotel is under the glide path of the planes and is noisy.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper do not select this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Richard W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your last stay with us. I would like to talk more to you about this issue.
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We picked this Fairfield Inn as we had an early flight . The shuttle worked great and for a fee I was allowed to leave my vehicle in the hotel parking lot . Rooms where excellent as well as location to MSY.
Would have been a perfect stay except there was no hot water . When I made my second trip to the front desk asking about hot water I was assigned another room (without hot water )The hotel did comp one future room which is nice but I had 3 rooms with a total of 13 people that arrived in New York without being able to bath after work : (

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family