Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport
US$103
ExtendedStay
US$131
US$117
Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport(Kenner)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$123
US$142
US$122
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsmarriott propertiesnew orleansclose to the airportour entire staya quick overnight staywafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againupon checkdesk staffthird floorroom was clean and comfortablefree shuttlean airport hoteldecent hotelbusiness tripfront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This hotel is very clean, offers a convenient airport location.
The staff was helpful , the manager on duty very professional.
Moreover, the hotel offers a 24 hour complimentary shuttle, and it takes only 5 minutes to get to airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Richard W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kenner New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing to stay here with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stay at this property frequently,rooms are always fresh and clean.
I want to call out the staff as they went over and above handling a problem I experienced.
They apologized and took care in getting me another room(problem with the AC).
Very professional and caring.This represents good leadership and expectations by the management.
I also like the fact that even though their breakfast starts at 6 am they always have it set and ready to go early,this is a big plus for business travelers.
Keep up the good work and I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank alanporter41

Thank you for staying with us. I always love to hear that our staff did a great job!! We do hope that we can welcome you back soon. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights while on a sightseeing trip to New Orleans. We did not use the Fairfield as a base while in New Orleans, as it seemed to far to travel to go downtown every day.
The place is clean but the rooms are really small. We normally stay at a Fairfield when we travel but this location seemed to have smaller than normal rooms.
The breakfast was fine and the service was good as always, but I have one complaint about this motel. I always request a room with a refrigerator and microwave but was told this time that some of the rooms are not equipped with them and ended up without either a refrigerator or micro. Even though they tell you that you can get rooms so equipped, if you check in to late and there are no rooms left with those features, you are out of luck. Did not like the fact that they would not guarantee a room so equipped.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

First, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to apologize for not having a fridge and a microwave available for you at check in. This type of feeddback is very important to us. We are currently looking into the possibility of equiping more of our rooms with theses amenities. If you would like to speak more about this, I am always available. Again, thank you very much.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, the place was nice. We got in reasonably late to the airport. Contacted the hotel and the shuttle was there in less than 10 minutes. In talking with the shuttle driver, we mentioned that we were hungry and was asking about places to eat that would be reasonably close to walk to from the hotel. He told us to just get checked in and up to our room and then to come back down and he would take us wherever we wanted to go. Very nice and professional and courteous. Other than that, the room was decent for 2 adults and two older children. Got up the next morning and had their continental breakfast, it was also pretty good - could not complain at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that our staff was accommodating, and you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Booked for jazzfest and even though we has to take a taxi to French quarters and fairgrounds
The cab company called for us was priceless. Great drivers and comparable rates
Shuttle to airport plus excellent breakfast equaled out the taxi fares
The hotel is exceptional in cleanliness and staff is awesome in assisting
It has been many years since I have been to New Orleans, I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Smsalk

Thank you so much for choosing us, and for your kind words about the staff and amazing grace cab service. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!