“Our 9 year old wants to move here.”

Kids Quest at Coushatta Casino
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Kinder
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome To Kids Quest And Cyber Quest At Coushatta Casino Kids Quest child care center is designed to be a place where kids are physically and mentally engaged with age-appropriate play-events, helping them grow happily! Every Kids Quest and Cyber Quest resort partner has its own unique set of things to do for kids and entertainment options for children, families and adults to enjoy.
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We visit Coushatta pretty much every weekend and our 9 year old son loves this place! We love the fact that we can have our time and know that our son is also having fun and safe and fed. The staff is absolutely wonderful. Our son feels right at home and counts the days during the week until he could return to this place. The lockers are useful too but spend about $5 to get a lock so you can lock up your kid's stuff and not have to drag it all around with you at the casino. We highly recommend this place. In fact, we wish that our condo at the San Luis Resort in Galveston TX has a Kid's Quest. We want to mention some names of great staffer such as Ursula and Leeann (big adorable kid). See you guys Friday. You know Matthew loves y'all!!!

2  Thank Mia L
KQCQ, Public Relations Manager at Kids Quest at Coushatta Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a thorough review and we hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Every thing in there is broke. Buy your kids good food instead of the junk in there, take it to the room with movies, video games, books. Check on them till they are tired of hearing from you.

We have made a lot of great changes and improvements to our service. Please reconsider another visit in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I don't want to grow up. I want to be a kid at Kids Quest! This was my grandson's second visit. Last year at 1-1/2 he and we had a great experience, and now at 2-1/2, it was even better. Check in is thorough. Security is excellent, as is supervision. I was sure it would be a problem after the casino and teen video area, but my grandson couldn't wait to get into the action! There were quite a few kids. They all seemed happy. Not one looked left out, and there were so many activities -- I wouldn't know where to start! Meals are available, and when I returned after 2 hours he was sitting at a table with his pizza watching cartoons. When his mom picked him up 3 hours later, he was still going strong. This is such a fun experience...it's definitely a "bring the kids" place so parents can have their time in the casino (or a relaxing adult dinner like we did)

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a thorough review and we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience. We truly are about play time for kids and free time for adults!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

It is nice to be able to go on a weekend get away and take your kiddos with you. My kids LOVE Kids Quest. My 10 year old begs us to take her! It is pricey at @ 8 an hour. If you are just stopping through, or just going for one night, it isn't a bad option. If you are staying any longer, you are going to need to win big to pay your Kids Quest tab!!

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a thorough review and we hope to see you again in the future

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've been taking our child here since he was 5 (10 years old now). We go to Coushatta twice a year and always bring our son. He absolutely loves Kids Quest! It's similar to a "Chucky Cheese" with games, tunnels, drinks and food. All the while the staff does a great job keeping the kids in check and they always want to go back.

Runs around 7.50 an hour (food not included), but it's worth it. We have fun in the casino, the kid has fun in the gameroom. Would recommend.

PS- I see people drop off infants all the time. I'm sure they do a good job at this service, but I would really wait until your child is at least 2-3 before you drop them off at this type of a daycare (since they don't really know your childs likes and dislikes, and they have no way to voice them). Just a personal opinion.

3  Thank Dorothy H