“Very RUDE and DIRTY place!! We had 60.00 worth of food and the fried Chicken was OLD and DRY! Onion Rings was not cooked all the”

Fausto's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Kinder
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gueydan, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Very RUDE and DIRTY place!!!! We had 60.00 worth of food and the fried chicken was OLD and DRY! The batter on the onion rings was still raw! Tge bread on the burgers was. hard and old!!! The waitress was RUDE!!! For a place that used to be so good it was really gotten sloppy and nasty!!!! I would not recommend it to anyone again!!!

• Visited January 2014

Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I can only give Fausto's an average rating. Seems like they used to be better. Its getting a bit pricy to eat there these days.

Visited July 2013
Mobile, Alabama
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The food was good! A good place to eat and they had a variety of foods to choose from. I would recommend this place when visiting the area.

Visited August 2013
Houston, Missouri
“We Never Went Back”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My husband and I would go to Fausto's every time we went to Kinder. Then on the last time we were at Fausto's, we were told to leave just because we asked the waitress if our food would be ready soon. We had been patiently waiting for a long time and we were hungry. We believe that the manager must have wanted to make points with the young waitress and therefore acted like he was coming to her defense. The truth was that they were taking too long to serve the meal and we did ask nicely. Ever since then, we never went back. Oh, the good news is that because of this incident, we found Steam Boat Bill's in Steamboat Bill's On The Lake (Driving Directions) 1004 Lakeshore Dr., off I10 in Lake Charles, LA, on our way back home to Houston, Texas. It is great! We highly recommend it.

Please note: This was some time ago. I cannot remember the date. I picked August 2012 since I was forced to pick a date.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank BEADS_777
Houston, Texas
“GREAT food! GREAT value! NICE staff!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

There were 9 of us in our group and every single family member loved their meals. It's hard to please that many people - but they definitely did.

Visited June 2013